At BlackLocus, we collaborate with smart and diverse minds to explore exciting opportunities in the rapidly transforming retail space. We approach problem-solving holistically, integrating our research and knowledge of customer motivations and buying habits with scalable technology.
The Senior Recruiter's role is to exemplify the Talent Acquisition Business Partner role, serving as talent advisor to key leaders in Austin, as part of a crack team of recruiters based in Austin, Portland, Oregon and Atlanta, Georgia.
The Senior Recruiter will manage the full lifecycle for all hires. They will provide the support, knowledge and tools needed for successful job placement. In partnership with HR Leaders and Talent Acquisition leadership, this role will develop talent acquisition strategies to attract and hire the best in class for functional areas of the business.
Key responsibilities include working with Store Support Center functional groups to create recruitment strategies to fit their needs, and monitoring selection processes when appropriate to ensure The Home Depot is making the best hiring decisions. It is also the responsibility of the Senior Recruiter to facilitate new recruitment initiatives and complete special projects as assigned. Communicating with others, at all levels, building relationships and planning projects are critical skills for successful performance in this position.
- Use strategic planning information to implement an innovative, function-specific talent acquisition plan to develop a strong external bench of talent that supports The Home Depot s talent acquisition strategy. Acquire industry knowledge and competitive market data and use this information to drive potential changes to the staffing plan..
- Perform full lifecycle recruiting to include sourcing strategy development with a clear focus on diversity. The successful Senior Recruiter will also assist with the determination of screening criteria and execution of screening, interviewing, and the negotiation of salaries.
- Maintain communication with all related business partners in order to perform all related Talent Acquisition functions. Work through any communication gaps to ensure staffing effectiveness and efficiency.
- Execute recruitment plans in order to achieve staffing metrics including candidate quality, candidate throughput, and efficient time to offer. Provide status reports on these metrics to include review of open requisition status and candidate throughput.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the all related stakeholders in order to meet talent acquisition goals. Work with appropriate groups to identify and resolve issues.
- Develop individualized sourcing strategies for the functional areas and execute appropriately. Strategies should include cold calling, building networks and maintaining interests with passive candidates.
- Ensure consistency, efficiency and compliance with federal, state and local laws, and company policies. Ensure all TA activities are compliant with the established sourcing, recruiting, and selection procedures including maintaining appropriate record keeping
- 5 plus years of corporate Talent Acquisition experience
- Previous experience recruiting Data Science strongly preferred
- Recruiting expertise and expert knowledge of internet search tools and strong sourcing strategies
- Experience creating and executing a wide range of recruiting initiatives
- The knowledge, skills, and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor's degree program or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Corporate recruitment experience for a retailer preferred. (ex: IT, HR, Legal, Merchandising, etc.)
- Typically requires overnight travel 5% to 20% of the time
- Excellent work-life balance
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Competitive base and bonus package
- Generous PTO policy
- 401(k) eligible for matching company contribution after one year
- Restricted stock grants and Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Stocked kitchen with healthy snacks, tons of drinks, and an espresso maker
- Lots of team events including weekly catered lunches, happy hours, and other fun outings
- Located in the heart of downtown Austin with garage parking provided
- The Home Depot is an Equal Opportunity Employer