The People Team at DISCO is on a mission to foster a magical employee and candidate experience for those considering our organization and in our organization. The Senior Recruiter role will partner with our sales and leadership teams to help identify, interview, and hire the best sales and executive talent for DISCO.
If you love a dynamic workplace where you will be exposed to a variety of Recruiting and HR functions and can make a positive impact, then we want to talk to you!Who You Are
- You see yourself as a strategist who partners with your peers, executives, and hiring managers on how to best approach a new search
- You’re willing to experiment with new and ‘out-of-the-box’ approaches to recruiting and share your learnings with the broader team (or fail fast and adjust as needed)
- You’ve worked in an environment where each candidate journey is unique, and you’re able to adapt best practices, planning, and process when necessary
- You’re self-motivated and are first to raise your hand to help others when needed
- You're curious and a creative problem-solver who has no problem taking calculated risks
- You're personable and can easily communicate with a group of diverse personality types
- You're very organized, detail-oriented, and a speedy learner
- You understand what data is important, and use this data to prove (or disprove) your hypothesis when exploring what’s working and what’s not
- You can effectively prioritize and multitask so that you can meet multiple, tight deadlines
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You love learning and using new technology
- You have 5+ years hiring for legal tech (preferred) or SaaS technology sales and executive roles
- You have 10+ years of working in an agency or corporate/in-house environment; a mixture of both is preferred
- You have earned a Bachelor's degree or have equivalent experience in recruiting operations, processes, and procedures
- You’ll be responsible for providing a magical candidate experience, from the first hello to the first day
- You will own the full cycle of sales, account management, sales support, and executive roles
- You’ll provide Recruiting systems support (we use Greenhouse, among other tools) and be responsible for maintaining accurate candidate tracking
- You’ll actively help develop and improve Recruiting processes, in collaboration with other teams, to eliminate complexity, ensure workflows are intuitive and easy to understand for all users, and leverage technology to automate
- Alongside the recruiting operations coordinators, you will help schedule candidates for both phone and on-site interviews as needed
- You’ll partner with the broader People team with various projects across the employee lifecycle
- You'll help prepare Recruiting reports and data to help drive processes and build insights
- You’ll meet on a regular basis with other executives to formulate job descriptions and interview processes, pipeline updates, and other strategic initiatives related to hiring for their organization
- You’ll work closely with the Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition on high-priority projects as needed
- We work collaboratively with people outside of the reporting relationship in order to achieve results through cross-organizational teams
- We value different perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We strive to help you achieve your career goals
- We have an open environment where team members are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture – fastest-growing company in its space
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully paid health insurance
- Additional benefits: vision and dental insurance, 401(k)
- Growth opportunities
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legal tech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
More about us:
- Our objective is to own the legal tech market and become the leader in legal tech as Salesforce has done in the sales technology space.
- Our fundamental mission includes building a unified technology platform for the practice of law, composed of multiple products released over the next 10 years.
- DISCO is automating the parts of the practice that can be automated so that great lawyers can focus on tasks that really do require human legal judgment.
- To date, we have substantially disrupted the legal tech market with a lawyer-inspired consumer-grade interface and a cloud-enabled technology platform that offers unprecedented performance and cost savings.
- DISCO has raised $135 million, more than any other enterprise legal tech company. This investment reflects the market’s consolidation behind DISCO as the leading cloud eDiscovery platform and the growing customer consensus that cloud eDiscovery will replace legacy eDiscovery services vendors and software providers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.