Supply chains are disconnected, fragmented, and in the stone age. We believe the market has it wrong and we believe there is a better way. We can build the defacto platform and market network to connect, automate, and optimize the supply chains of the world. This is a multi trillion dollar opportunity. Today, Shipwell transforms your supply chain by combining digitized freight, real-time tracking, and an integrated partner network in one simple and responsive platform. We are working with the top companies in the supply chain to connect with our RestfulAPIs. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25 and Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup 2020.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!
You are a deadline-focused senior recruiter and experienced in sourcing, screening and hiring top talent to fill hiring plans. Passionate about candidate experience! You’re respectful of the candidate and understand how stressful the process can be. You're a charismatic, people-person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world. The person who comes into this role will be empowered to create and adjust efforts as they see fit.
What you will do when you get here
- Lead recruiting efforts to meet “growth mode” hiring needs and goals
- Recruit world‐class talent and continually improve in the recruiting flow (including attracting, screening, and closing high caliber candidates).
- Set-up & conduct interviews, hold post interview debriefs with candidates as well as internal interviewers, demonstrate the ability to anticipate hiring manager’s preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
- Drive effective hiring processes; assess and improve current staff processes; own the candidate experience through interview, decision, offer, and closing.
- Metrics driven: report weekly on hiring stats per open requisition
- Juggle multiple roles, candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers
- Showcase your passion for talent acquisition; that means intimate knowledge of all recruiting best practices and procedures
What you need to have
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting
- Experience using the ATS tool; Greenhouse
- Negotiation skills and ability to close job offers
- Demonstrated track record of successfully sourcing & hiring world-class talent.
- Technical knowledge to be able to talk to job prospects and understand qualifications.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to source potential candidates on niche platforms and pure sleuth work
- Ability to create reports on sourcing and hiring metrics
- 401k plan
- Generous parental leave
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Team building events and office competitions
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Offices in Austin, TX, Chicago, IL or 100% remote
- Health, vision, dental, teledoc, STD, LTD, & Life insurance and more!
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
- Subsidized wifi, cell phone, and educational reimbursements
- Receive an elite technology package to include a brand new MacBook Pro!
Here at Shipwell, we are a Remote Forward company. You have the opportunity to work within one of our office location cities (Austin and Chicago) or you can choose to be fully remote.
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!
For more information about Shipwell visit shipwell.com, or connect with us on Twitter @shipwell, LinkedIn, and Facebook.com/Shipwellinc.