Senior Sales Recruiter (Contract, Non-Remote)
AlertMedia is seeking a Senior Contract Sales Recruiter (6+ months) to focus on Account Executive hiring. You will manage the entire candidate experience and recruitment cycle from sourcing to scheduling, onsite management to offer close. This team member will work in-office as a representative of the AlertMedia talent team and will be focused on our company only during this time frame. This is a monthly retainer (non-hourly) position.
Who you are:
You are a positive, tenacious and meticulously organized recruiter with experience sourcing and closing top inside sales talent in Austin. You'd describe yourself as a "full-cycle" recruiter who does not wait for the perfect candidate to come to you. You are excited to be engrained in and to represent the AlertMedia culture and team, and to be a part of a mission to save lives and prevent loss through our life-saving technology.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Own in-house sales recruitment for 6+ months as a member of the AlertMedia talent team
- Find and prospect high-caliber, top-notch inside sales talent and sell them on the opportunity to join us
- Manage the entire recruitment process from start to finish including scheduling, management of candidate onsite experience, offer generation and closing
- Partner in throwing thoughtful, targeted AlertMedia sales hiring events
- Work closely with sales leadership team to refine candidate search and collect interview feedback with timely candidate follow up
- 5+ Years experience in non- transactional technology sales recruitment (preferably with SaaS startups)
- Commitment to a contract of at least 6 months
- Ability to work in-house (non-remote)
- Track record of sourcing high-quality sales candidates
- A positive, culture-ambassador attitude with a passion for placing great candidates at the right company for them
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options – be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits – medical, dental, vision, and life insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-wide bonus program based on collective success
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.