Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at Red Ventures
Do you have a passion for recruiting and engaging passive candidates? If so, Red Ventures has an outstanding opportunity to join our Recruiting team. The ideal candidate will have a background in a fast-paced strategic recruiting environment, sourcing experience, and experience partnering with leaders across the organization. Sounds like you? Then read on!
Due to our rapid growth, we are seeking a multi-talented, many-hat-wearing Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to join our Recruiting Team. Our Senior Talent Acquisition Partner serve as a strategic partner to an industry group by developing, implementing, and executing a multitude of Recruiting strategies, coaching and collaborating with our leaders in how to find diverse talent to join our organization. At Red Ventures, we move quickly, innovate constantly, and adapt daily and are looking for someone who is excited about Who We Are as a company and will help us engage and hire the best talent for our organization.
Here is a sneak peak to see what it is like to work on our Recruiting and People Operations team “POPS”.
What You’ll Do:
- Fostering an inclusive recruiting process and workplace. Learn more about our DE&I vision through our Annual Progress Report and https://www.redventures.com/diversity
- Drive our high-touch talent acquisition process by working closely with hiring managers to define open positions, create position descriptions, develop candidate attraction strategies, and job requirements
- Develop and implement strategies to build a pipeline of talent for positions within our corporate and business teams, to include accounting, HR, finance, legal, and executive level roles
- Own the recruiting life cycle from defining sourcing strategies in initial candidate identification and outreach, managing the candidate funnel, proposing competitive offer recommendations, and managing offer negotiations
- Identify high-potential candidates and conduct initial interviews to discern top candidates to present to hiring managers
- Identify and manage a steady pipeline of highly qualified active and passive candidates.
- Develop and implement innovative recruiting strategies to meet the hiring goals for hard to fill and highly specialized positions
- Be an idea generator on topics like new recruitment tools, candidate engagement strategies, brand marketing, search/sourcing resources and strategies, and interview process
- Build and maintain meaningful relationships with hiring managers across varying degrees of seniority and functional groups
- Build the RV brand outside of RV walls to build external community and network
- Serve as a subject matter expert for the roles and functions you support, offering data and guidance to support compensation analysis and career trajectory recommendations
- Cultivate a superior candidate experience for each candidate that you engage with throughout the process
What We’re Looking For:
- 5+ years of experience corporate recruiting across a variety of roles and skill sets
- A track record of success recruiting all levels from entry level to senior executives
- Passion for all thing’s talent acquisition
- Aptitude for sourcing across multiple platforms
- Experience with developing and executing strategies for hard-to-fill positions that include bringing new approaches beyond job boards and 3rd party recruiters
- Persuasive communication and savvy interpersonal skills with an established ability to take initiative and build solid, productive relationships and create followership amongst hiring groups and external stakeholders
- Ability to successfully manage competing priorities, and challenging goals in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment
- A commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seeks new sourcing strategies and resources, and develops creative approaches to delivering candidates to our leadership
- An ability to operate effectively with an increased workload. Actively owning multiple strategic positions and actively recruiting while simultaneously leading others or projects
- Excellent understanding of measuring performance through metrics and KPIs with the ability to tell a rich story through data
Who We Are:
Over the last twenty years, Red Ventures has built a portfolio of influential brands, digital platforms, and strategic partnerships that work together to connect millions of people with expert advice. Through premium content and personalized digital experiences, Red Ventures builds online journeys that make it easier for people to make important decisions about their homes, health, travel, finances, education and entertainment. Founded in 2000, Red Ventures has 3,000 employees in 10 cities across the US, as well as in the UK and Brazil. Red Ventures owns and operates several large digital brands including Healthline, The Points Guy, Bankrate, MYMOVE, and Allconnect.com.
For more information, visit https://redventures.com and follow @RedVentures on social platforms.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]