Senior Talent Acquisition Partner at SciPlay
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:58 p.m. (CST) on Friday, October 1, 2021
SciPlay, is a global leader focused in providing an ever-expanding portfolio of robust iGaming and Social Casino solutions to the global gaming industry. To put it simply - we make Mobile and Facebook games that are fun to play, fun to make, and we're growing like crazy! SciPlay's reach is made possible by the expertise of our rock star teams and game makers. Want to be part of a fast-paced company that lands in the Top 1% of Social Casino games? See more details below!Job Description Summary:SciPlay is a leading developer and publisher of digital games on mobile and web platforms, providing highly entertaining free-to-play games that millions of people play every day for their authenticity, engagement and fun.SciPlay currently offers nine core games, including social casino games Jackpot Party Casino, Gold Fish Casino Slots, Hot Shot Casino and Quick Hit Slots, and casual games MONOPOLY Slots, Bingo Showdown, 88 Fortunes Slots, Backgammon Live, and Solitaire Pet Adventure with offices all over the world!Job Summary: At SciPlay, we believe people are our most valuable asset. That's why we're seeking a rockstar Senior Talent Acquisition Partner to help manage a full recruitment cycle and recruiting efforts for SciPlay's Social Gaming Studios. This includes delivering on proactive and strategic sourcing of high quality candidates utilizing a variety of outlets!Essential Job Functions:
- Develops innovative and creative recruitment and sourcing strategies to identify active and passive candidate pipelines for current or future roles for the SciPlay Austin office.
- Partners with hiring managers to understand requirements of job requisitions before posting position and determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Effectively builds and engages with talent communities through social media outlets and local groups and meetups.
- Conduct competency based and culture fit interviews to determine the best fit for the SciPlay teams.
- Lead and facilitate meetings with teams and senior leadership to provide activity updates and collaborate on internal changes and recruitment strategies.
- Accountable for tracking all recruitment activity in applicant tracking system for accurate reporting of metrics.
- Establish and maintain relationships with employees at all levels within the organization, providing both employees and managers accurate feedback on proper hiring/interviewing procedures and processes
- Working well within a fast-paced, dynamic environment with a high sense of urgency
- Participate in campus recruiting, job fairs, local events and meetups in the area.
- Partner with Corporate Talent Acquisition on company-wide initiatives, projects and system integrations.
- Engages in branding efforts both internally and externally to promote SciPlay culture and employee experience.
- Create the best candidate experience
- Strategize on and formulate employment offers and negotiations on all position levels.
- Understand local laws around recruiting and immigration in order to recruit effectively and avoid harming the company reputation or license.
- 7+ years of recruiting experience in a technical field
- Strong negotiation and communication (written/verbal) skills
- Must have a sense of urgency, expert at managing multiple tasks, deadlines and projects
- Detail oriented, high level of follow through pertaining to processes and procedures
- Bachelors' Degree in Human Resources related field or equivalent
- Strong multi-tasker. You have the ability to manage multiple requisitions across multiple disciplines and locations.
- Proven agility. You can shift priorities on a dime and don't let yourself get down when things fall through.
- People person. Networking and building relationships is what keeps you going.
- You're naturally curious and driven. Ability to source passive talent and tailor your efforts to different individuals and company needs.
- Strong strategic influencing abilities
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Passion for creating the best candidate experience possible
- Experience working in the gaming industry or a high tech field
- Someone with a go-getter attitude who can tackle a fast-paced, constantly changing work environment.
- Ability to identify those passionate gamers who can take both work and play seriously
- Competitive salaries and annual bonuses alongside matching 401k and other competitive benefits.
- Strong commitment to work/life balance
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Fully stocked gameroom featuring current generation consoles and titles, shuffle board tables, foosball tables, and arcade cabinets (including our prized 5v5 cabinet ultra-rare copy of Killer Queen!)
- Brand new, shiny, and aesthetically pleasing 10,000 sq ft office located in the Arboretum area in Austin
Read Full Job Description