ESO is experiencing tremendous growth and is looking to bring on a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist to source, recruit, interview, and hire across the business for technical and non-technical roles. An ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a proven track record of full-cycle recruitment while helping teams hire at scale without compromising on quality. You should have strong experience partnering effortlessly with Hiring Managers, Vice Presidents, and Heads of Departments, and aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves to get the job done. This role will partner with other Talent Acquisition team members on a variety of projects and initiatives to continue to build and scale ESO’s Talent Acquisition strategy.
Reporting to the Manager of Talent Acquisition you will be part of our People team and will be a remote/work from home opportunity.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
· Recruit and manage full-cycle recruiting process: attract, identify, engage, evaluate top talent
· Support departments across the organization including but not limited to Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Accounting for open roles located in the US
· Identify, explore, and execute effective tactics for sourcing, connecting with and screening candidates in order to build a strong and diverse pipeline
· Be a true thought partner to executives and stakeholders to develop strategies, make critical decisions, and drive creative approaches at all points in the recruiting funnel
· Advise on job descriptions, role profiles, scorecards and offer packages based on the position & company requirements and market while ensuring we maintain a high close rate and market competitiveness
· Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience, act as an advocate for both candidates and the organization
· Support and help grow the company’s diversity & inclusion initiatives
Who You Are - the essentials
· 3-5 year’s experience in full cycle recruiting, from a mix of both corporate and/or agency environments
· Proven ability to effectively collaborate with senior business leaders
· Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches; familiarity with various sourcing tools / techniques
· Strong focus and proven success on client and candidate experience, excellent negotiation skills and experience closing top-talent, in a competitive market
· Working knowledge of ATS systems (Lever preferred)
· Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
Who You Are - the desirables
· Experience supporting high-growth Technology organizations
· An interest in employer branding and community engagement
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.
Read Full Job Description