Senior Talent Advisor
The most important asset at any company isn't something you can put your hands on. It isn't the equipment or the physical plant, and it isn't data, technology, or intellectual property. The most valuable part of any company is the people.
As a Talent Advisor, you will be on the front lines of the war for talent. You will be responsible for uncovering, attracting, assessing, and nurturing the most qualified talent in each market we serve. Every candidate you touch could be the next WP Engine employee.
- Create and execute strategies for identifying and engaging active and passive candidates
- Partner closely with hiring managers and their teams to deeply understand current/future hiring needs
- Build robust and diverse pipelines of candidates through various channels (e.g. meetups and events, employee referrals, and select sourcing tools)
- Use market expertise, data, business insight, and intuition to understand trends, educate and influence the business, and continuously improve our recruiting process
- 3+ years full-cycle recruiting experience
- Track record in sourcing qualified candidates using a variety of resources (including LinkedIn), lead development, negotiating offers, and influencing management decision-making
- Demonstrable ability to recruit and hire a variety of positions in our Marketing, Finance, Legal and Employee Experience organizations.
- Demonstrable experience in working with leadership at varying levels end to end through the recruiting process
- Proven experience influencing decision making with data
- Strong communication, organizational, teamwork, and negotiation skills.
- Prior experience in the staffing function of a start-up is a plus