Senior Technical Recruiter - Contract at RetailMeNot, Inc.
Sorry, this job was removed at 3:26 p.m. (CST) on Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Are you someone who enjoys new challenges, working in a rapidly changing environment, learning new things, and applying it all to solve large and impactful business problems? If so we want you to be a part of the team!
We’re looking for a Senior Tech Recruiter (contract) to join our awesome team in Austin. In this role you will be partnering with our technical (engineering, product, IT) teams and full-cycle recruiting in a creative and fast paced environment.
If you are interested, please read on!
Who You Are
- You have 5+ years of technical full-cycle recruiting experience; ideally in an in-house environment
- Proven track record of recruiting Software Engineers in a fast-paced environment
- You have experience using Lever or other applicant tracking system, as well as Workday (or other HRIS systems) and Google Apps
- You have a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- You bring excellent organizational skills with attention to detail, can prioritize and work well in an environment with competing demands
- You have earned a Bachelor’s Degree or have equivalent experience
Who We Are
- You will lead the full-cycle recruiting process including sourcing, candidate assessment, offer recommendation, negotiation, and offer acceptance
- You will develop creative sourcing strategies to attract and recruit high-caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources
- You will build rapport and trust with leadership and partners throughout the organization; will partner with other team members on the People Team on matters related to onboarding, benefits, etc.
- You will introduce candidates to the RetailMeNot culture and ensure a phenomenal candidate experience
- You will partner with other team members on the People Team on matters related to immigration, onboarding, benefits, etc.
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Deal Finder™ browser extension. Savings are also provided in
consumers’ mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package.
To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.
Read Full Job Description