Senior Technical Recruiter
HomeAway, a world leader in the vacation rental industry, is the place to book beach houses, cabins, and condos with more than two million places to stay in 190 countries. The site makes it easy to find and book the perfect vacation rental for any getaway, often for less than the cost of traditional hotel accommodations. HomeAway is part of the Expedia Group family of brands.
We are hiring for a solution oriented talent adviser comfortable working across multiple functions including Product Management, Software Engineering, Cloud, Data Science & IT Operation business units. At HomeAway, our recruiting team is a trusted partner to the business and our candidates alike; consistently facilitating continuous value and a best-in-class recruitment experience from top of funnel to hire.
You’ll be a part of a dynamic recruiting organization tasked with finding and hiring the best talent in the market. But before you go “heads down” to start sourcing and recruiting…we’re seeking more than just another recruiter to add to the team.
We’re a data driven organization and you should be also. Additionally, we’re looking for a recruiter who is an extraordinary communicator, who can coach new and existing hiring managers to develop and improve their current hiring methods. We work in a strategic, focused method, so we’d like you to be organized and process driven as well. As we seek to deliver a consistent experience across all business units and geographies.
Our Values: Scientific mindset, Openness, One Team, Participation, Mastery.
- Develop strategic and scalable solutions demonstrating market data and various sourcing channels for end to end talent solutions
- Foster and lead key executive and manager relationships communicating trends and competitive intelligence
- Strategize around the business unit's evolving requirements (what does and will the business need) and executes against that strategy
- Assess and analyze competitor and industry trends to understand, use and share talent pool insights
- Translate data into insights to influence senior leadership decision-making and mentors others to do the same
- Develop and/or implement new and globally scalable practices, systems and processes as a role model for high-quality execution
- Contribute to broader Recruiting function, taking ownership of projects, driving operational efficiencies, etc.
- Demonstrate real passion for HomeAway's diversity goals aspiring to present diverse candidate slates on all positions
- 5+ years of full life cycle technical recruiting experience; some corporate recruiting experience required
- Process oriented growth mindset with ability to analyze and influence decisions using data
- Subject matter expertise in at least one domain expertise, such as Software Engineering, Product Management, Data Science & Analytics, Big Data, Cloud, etc.
- Ability to use recruiting marketing and social networking sourcing platforms to deliver diverse passive candidates ensuring balanced talent pipelines
- Continuous learner, that is highly adaptable and thrives with change
- Ability to prioritize, stay organized, set clear expectations and drive the hiring process while delivering expert support and results
- Understanding of Agile processes and how to apply them to the recruiting process is a plus
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive health and insurance benefits.
- Competitive salary.
- Annual target bonus or commission.
- Paid vacation and sick time.
- Vacation rental on a yearly basis (taxable benefit).
- Employee Stock Purchase Program.
- Free snacks and beverages.
- Frequent company update talks with our leadership team.
- Free listing on HomeAway.com.
- Electronic, adjustable stand-up desk.
- Discounted Metro & Rail pass.
- Casual dress.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.