Senior Technical Recruiter at Alchemy Systems
Who we are and what we do?
Alchemy Systems (www.alchemysystems.com) is the global leader of innovative technology solutions that help food companies engage and train their frontline workforces. Over two million food workers at 20,000 locations use Alchemy’s learning management, performance management and communications programs to drive operational excellence.
In the last year Alchemy was named to the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest growing private companies. The Austin American Statesman has named Alchemy as one of Austin’s Top Workplaces for three consecutive years.
What are we looking for?
In our fast-growing technology company, we seek a driven and articulate Senior Technical Recruiter to assist in the growth of the organization, develop talent acquisition best practices, and manage employer branding while keeping a pulse on the on the competitive talent markets we serve. Reporting to the Vice President of People & Culture, you will be responsible for sourcing top talent, implementing and maintaining innovative employer branding, in both a physical and digital space, and developing and maintaining best in class recruitment processes. You will act as a talent business partner to proactively equip leadership with tools and support they need to build a high-performing team.
What you’ll do:
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pipe; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Develop prospects into candidates. Engage, sustain relationships, screen and interview.
- Prepare/contribute to search status reports and lead/participate in update meetings on active searches.
- Proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates
- Consult with the business by understanding market drivers, competitive landscape and alignment to client needs
- Learn the day to day workings of the Alchemy team
- Ensure a positive candidate experience throughout the entire recruitment process
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned which may include cross-team initiatives
- Conduct reference checks and facilitate backgrounds check in accordance with company policies
- Manage job postings on multiple boards
- Measure and track the effectiveness of recruiting tactics, make recommendations for improvements
- Maintain clear and concise recruiting documentation
What you bring to the table:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in full life cycle recruitment in a technical environment
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant area of study
- Working knowledge of talent acquisition best practices related to sourcing, employment branding, and assessment
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with managing an Applicant Tracking System
- Ability to achieve results in a fast-paced environment and navigate leaders through a variety of organizational changes
- Proven ability to diagnose problems using critical thinking skills and drive appropriate solutions
- Excellent verbal/written communication and strong presentation skills
- Able to manage workflow, with minimal oversight, in a fast-paced environment with multiple and sometimes changing priorities
- Ability to travel up to 15%
What’s in it for you?
Alchemy is a growing company with an innovative work environment that offers:
- Competitive compensation plus innovative incentive programs
- Company paid vision, dental and health benefits for employees (spouse, domestic partner, and dependents can be added at additional costs)
- 401k Plan with a Company match
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid short and long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee assistance program
Alchemy strives to maintain a fun and positive environment. Here are some perks offered to employees:
- Flexible and casual environment
- Frequent employee appreciation events
- Game room with shuffle board, darts, and foosball
- Snacks provided throughout the week
- Monthly onsite massages
What can I expect when I submit my application?
Our recruitment partner - Pivot and Edge - will review your application and contact you within 5 business days with an update on the status of your submission.
What does the interview process involve?
The first step is a conversation with Pivot and Edge where the focus will be on the human side of things. If you exhibit a high potential to be successful in our environment, a short video interview will allow you to demonstrate your suitability for the role. After we review your response, you may be asked to talk shop with some of our engineers and leaders. Assuming you’re one of our finalists, we’ll be sure to give you a tour of the office and introduce you to some of your future teammates. Throughout the process, we want to make sure that we’re the right fit for each other – both technically and culturally – so please interview us at every step