Senior Technical Recruiter at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
To support our rapid growth, CrowdStrike is looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to join our global talent acquisition team and contribute to growing our talented team of engineers.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage talent searches on a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks and metrics, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced, and fun. We are motivated by hiring top talent for the ever expanding end-point security business.
If you are looking for an opportunity where you can make a huge impact in a highly visible role, hiring the best talent this role might be for you!
*This key hire may be remote, with a preference for Sunnyvale or Seattle
- Partner closely with engineering leadership to identify, engage, and manage engineering talent
- Strategize and develop new out-of-the box methods
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria with leadership team
- Take ownership of interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers
- Collaborate with the recruiting team and hiring managers to develop, implement, and execute hiring strategy
- Build a community and network of talent for CrowdStrike
- Communicate tactfully, professionally, diplomatically and confidentially at all times, providing detailed updates regularly
- Have a strong “can do” attitude with the genuine commitment to customer service
- 10+ years of technical recruiting/sourcing experience in a high growth environment
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Detail orientation with a high sense of urgency
- Experience recruiting in a startup environment preferred
- High level of focus on delivering business results.
- Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
- Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
- Solid consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
- Ability to multi-task while illustrating excellent time management skills in a fast paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience with identifying UI/UX engineers in development
- Experience with identifying Product Managers with direct experience in the entire SDLC
- Experience with identifying Program Managers with experience in the entire SDLC along with project management skills
- The ability to target hands on technical talent oppose to non-technical talent
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.