Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. In a collaborative, fast-growing environment, we’re democratizing development, solving hard problems, and enabling the success of our community
Come join Unity as an experienced full-cycle Senior Technical Recruiter. This 6-month Contractor opportunity is based out of our Austin or Denver office. You will be responsible for identifying, interviewing and closing positions in various departments for our fast-growing teams. We are a high energy and collaborative team that loves working in a fast paced environment doing exciting and impactful work for the overall business.
- Manage a high volume of requisitions at any given time
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Build a pipeline of top talent through researching and sourcing candidates
- Qualify candidates for a technical and cultural fit
- Managing relationships with candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers proactively and providing a positive experience for all parties
- Drive offer process – including extending offers, closing candidates in a timely manner
- Experience of full-cycle Technical recruiting
- Experience sourcing for technical candidates through multiple channels
- Proven ability to recruit for a variety of roles and levels
- Experience with project-based or volume recruitment
- Experience with Greenhouse ATS and Workday HRIS
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.