RigUp is changing the way hard work gets done in solar, wind, oil and gas, defense and construction. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The People team at RigUp encompasses “all things people”. We have an amazing team built with People Partners, People Operations, Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, People Development, Workplace Operations, and Administration functions. We work cohesively to build and maintain a high functioning and high performing team with a focus on promoting culture, growth, and efficiency.
RigUp is hiring a Senior Technical Recruiter that will be responsible for growing our Product, Design, and Engineering teams. An ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a proven track record of full cycle recruitment while helping teams hire at scale without compromising on quality. You should also have strong experience partnering effortlessly with Hiring Managers, Vice Presidents and Heads of Departments, and isn’t afraid to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Recruit top technical talent (from source to close)
- Dive into sourcing to seek out, engage, and nurture relationships with diverse talent
- Partner with hiring managers and technical leadership teams on strategy at all points in the recruiting funnel
- Use data and your own instincts to identify inefficiencies and improve your process and pipeline
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
What you should have:
- 6+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience supporting technical teams (product, design, engineering, data science)
- Experience identifying, sourcing and engaging candidates through creative and innovative sourcing approaches
- Proven success in negotiating and closing top-talent, in a competitive market
- Working knowledge of ATS systems and pipeline metrics (Lever preferred)
- Ability to thrive in fast paced environments, embrace ambiguity and adapt quickly to changes
- Experience managing stakeholders, driving meetings, debriefs, role kick-offs etc.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
RigUp, a digital platform bringing modern workforce and vendor management to underserved industries, is one of the fastest growing companies in Austin. Founded in 2014, RigUp initially focused on the energy industry – empowering contract workers in oil and gas, solar, and wind to take home more pay for the same work, with better insurance and benefit options. The RigUp solution has expanded into equipment and vendor management, as well as on-demand, app-based service fulfillment, bringing cost savings and operational efficiencies to energy companies across the United States. Recent expansion will bring the RigUp platform to additional, energy-adjacent industries that rely on contract labor.
As a world-class employer, RigUp is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description