ThousandEyes empowers enterprises to see, understand and improve digital experiences for their customers and employees. The ThousandEyes cloud platform offers unmatched vantage points throughout the global Internet and cloud providers, delivering immediate visibility into the digital experience for every user, application, website or service, over any network. ThousandEyes is central to the global operations of the world's largest and fastest growing brands, including Comcast, eBay, HP, 120+ of the Global 2000, 65+ of the Fortune 500, 6 of the 7 top US banks, and 20 of the 25 top SaaS companies.
About The Role
Hiring at ThousandEyes is a team effort that is crucial for the company's success and growth. We are looking for a Sr Technical Recruiter to grow our Engineering and Product teams. This role will have the opportunity to think creatively, try new methods, and explore alternative ways to find and attract future ThousandEyes Engineers. This is an opportunity to join a hardworking team, be supported by great colleagues, and have a direct impact on company success.
- Own the end to end recruiting process from intake meetings to offer
- Serve as a business partner to hiring managers throughout the recruiting and offer process
- Review resumes, source and pre-screen qualified candidates for engineering and product roles
- Use creative methods to source talent through various channels and tactics (e.g., campus recruiting, focused targeting, internet research, untested experimental and unique methods)
- Effectively use our ATS system and sourcing tools to run the recruitment process
- Become an evangelist of ThousandEyes' technology, and communicate its value proposition to prospective jobseekers
- Build and lead a magnificently positive candidate experience
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with prospective product and engineering talent, with regular touch points and diligent follow through
- Proven success in a fast paced and high volume recruiting role
- Blend of agency and internal recruiting background and experience
- Outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Terrific networking skills, preferably with an extensive network already in place
- Steadfast aim to seek and connect with the most exciting talent in the technology industry
- Self-motivation, strong time management and organization skills
- Experience with ATS systems, familiarity with Greenhouse and Avature preferred
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case-by-case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool