Senior Technical Recruiter at LegalZoom
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom and we're building the team that drives our growth and shapes our culture. If you're someone who is passionate about providing an exceptional candidate experience while serving as a strategic advisor to our hiring teams, we want to talk to you.
- Drive hands-on, full-cycle recruiting support from job launch to candidate close for critical, hard-to-fill positions
- Interface and strengthen relationships with hiring managers to ensure hiring needs are met in a timely fashion
- Creatively source, engage and evaluate top-tier talent, building diverse pipelines
- Work on a variety of roles across technical functions, locations, and levels
- Partner with the broader TA team to build efficient and scalable recruiting processes
- Partner closely with leadership to understand talent requirements, build recruitment strategy, and deliver top talent across multiple hiring groups
- Deliver a data-driven strategy providing insights into the candidate pipeline while providing guidance and training to hiring teams
- Promote and drive inclusive focused recruiting practices and methodologies
- 3+ years of experience recruiting for a wide array of technical roles across software, product, and information technology
- Strong understanding of technical terminology, tools, and platforms in order to speak knowledgeably to both hiring managers and candidates
- Provide hiring teams guidance and expertise on the recruitment process, policy, industry trends, and best practices
- Experience building strategic partnerships with hiring teams and cross-functional team members in order to up-level your function
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and solve challenging problems
- A desire in building organizations that take into account holistic team composition and long-term vision
- Proven track record of closing requisitions within reasonable time-to-fill metrics
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.