Wheel is bringing the future of work to healthcare. Wheel is a first-of-its-kind enterprise that provides healthcare clients access to a flexible workforce of virtual care clinicians, and the tech-enabled infrastructure required to mobilize it rapidly and compliantly to improve patient access to care. Our mission is to change the way healthcare works by putting clinicians first, because happier clinicians make healthier patients. We’re headquartered in Austin, Texas, and recently named one of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work, Best Small Company to Work For and Best Paying Company. Wheel is venture-backed by top investors with a track-record of growth-- and we’re building an amazing team of Wheelies. Come join us! Check out a recent Crunchbase article about our growth.
We believe we can help build a future for everyone by ensuring how we work is aligned with our core values of:
Be trusted. Grit to grow.
To learn more about how we work, check out our careers page.
As a technical recruiter at Wheel, you will be fundamental to building and scaling a high-growth, results-oriented team. We are looking for a passionate team member who enjoys helping people find a rewarding career they love.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish and build end-to-end recruiting processes, job descriptions, and interview processes for the company
- Manage full-cycle/end-to-end technical recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role
- Bring a consultative approach to recruiting and act as the SME on the talent market - you are a talent partner in all hiring activities at Wheel
- Establish and maintain meaningful relationships across management and key cross-functional stakeholders internally
- Help hiring teams interview candidates through various methods (i.e. technical and culture fit interviews)
- Experience in building and maintaining robust relationships and candidate pipelines for evergreen requisitions.
- Extensive experience sourcing active and passive candidates using internal ATS, GitHub, Stackoverflow, LinkedIn/ LinkedIn Recruiter and various job boards, Boolean/internet searches, etc.
- Collaborate with others on the recruiting team on initiatives and/ or hiring needs that may spike in other areas
- Select and present qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Manage, negotiate, and present offers and be responsible for the entire closing process
- 3-6+ years working within a fast-paced recruiting environment
- Have a data-driven approach to recruiting
- Experience recruiting technical talent of various seniority i.e. software engineers (front, full-stack and back end), security engineers, DevOps engineers, test, etc.
- Ability to influence and drive toward results in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities, very high-volume pipelines, and candidate communications
- Creative sourcing strategies utilizing various tools (i.e. social media recruiting)
- Demonstrated ability to be detail-oriented and organized
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
At Wheel, we know we will go further together by celebrating diversity and that starts by honoring each of our unique lived experiences. We look for a diverse pool of applicants including those from historically marginalized groups: women, people with disabilities, people of color, formerly incarcerated people, people who are lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and/or gender non-conforming, first and second-generation immigrants, veterans and people from different socioeconomic background. We are committed to ensuring a safe work environment where employees are not discriminated against based on age, race, ancestry, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that believes in health, equity, equality, and prosperity for all so we can succeed in changing the way healthcare works.
Read Full Job Description