Senior Technical Recruiter at Unity
Inclusion at Unity is driven by one overarching framework: Empathy, Respect, and Opportunity.
At Unity, you’ll make a difference. We believe the world is better with more creators in it. Our 'Create' division builds the platform, products and tools for artists and creators of RT3D content to bring powerful and compelling virtual and augmented reality experiences to life.
Our global recruiting team is scaling rapidly. We're looking for Senior Technical Recruiters with expertise in technical and creative recruiting such as Art, Graphics, VXF, Animation and Production. You will impact Unity's mission to enable more creators and artists by acting as a strategic talent partner to our fast-growing engineering and creative teams. We are a high energy and collaborative team that loves solving hard problems to deliver value for our business.What you’ll be doing
- Own full-cycle recruiting from intake/kick-off with the Hiring Manager, acting as an advisor on the talent market and our recruiting processes
- Build a diverse pipeline of talent through talent insights, market analysis/research
- Identify and engage candidates through direct sourcing, referral programs and Employer Brand initiatives, with a focus on under-represented talent
- Partner with key business leaders and other recruiting teams to provide insights and trends, using data to influence recruiting strategy, inform inclusive recruiting plans and drive process efficiency
- Collaborate with senior leaders, HR, compensation partners and global mobility to lead a seamless closing strategy at offer stage
- Experience with full-cycle recruitment, ideally in-house, for creative technical RT3D roles (Graphics, VFX, Technical Art etc.)
- Demonstrated success in delivering against recruiting goals and continually improving efficiency
- Experience leading the recruiting partnership with leaders up to VP level
- A strong sense of how to identify top product and creative talent and the initiative and passion to engage people with the Unity brand
- Prior success in accelerating diversity and inclusion recruiting
- French language proficiency
- Executive search or strong technical sourcing background
- Experience recruiting in the APAC/EMEA markets as well as AMER
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
Unity is at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.