The database market is massive (the IDC estimates it to be $119B+ by 2025!), and MongoDB is at the head of its disruption. The MongoDB community is transforming industries and empowering developers to build amazing apps that people use every day. We are the leading modern data platform and the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years. Join our team and be at the forefront of innovation and creativity.
MongoDB is the leading modern, general-purpose database platform designed to unleash the power of software and data for developers and the applications they build. In 2017 MongoDB was the first database provider to IPO in over 20 years, and we’re still growing at ~60% globally year on year.
To help fuel and manage our continued growth, we’re currently seeking our first US-based Senior or Principal level Technical Sourcer. You should be a proven sourcer and guide the development of the overall recruiting strategy for our Global hiring efforts.
Cool things you’ll do
This is an opportunity to help build engineering teams for all of MongoDB. You’ll gain valuable experience sourcing for industry-trending positions within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
You'll be partnering with our recruiters and engineering organization helping them solve their hiring problems. This will involve coming up with creative solutions to source and engage the best-in-class engineers. We love people who can innovate and think differently, so we welcome new ways to source/recruit. You’ll get to work alongside a genuinely amazing recruiting team and share best practices.
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to gain a deep understanding of requirements for open roles, the function and how it fits into the organization
- You will engage with prospective candidates to better understand their experiences, motivations, and interests
- You will measure the impact of sourcing methods in a rigorous, data-driven manner to drive recruiting process improvement
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas
- Develop a strong understanding of the MongoDB tech stack and a familiarity with the needs of all technical teams
- We’re looking for someone smart, tenacious, and passionate about their work
- Experience working with and building sourcing strategies with Recruiters and hiring managers
- Analytical thinker who likes tracking metrics and using this information to influence decisions
- Research-oriented with a proven track record of sourcing and engaging niche, passive talent
- Deep familiarity with varied sourcing techniques
- Broad understanding of engineering principles, tools, and their applications
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact pipeline
To drive the personal growth and business impact of our employees, we’re committed to developing a supportive and enriching culture for everyone. From employee affinity groups, to fertility assistance and a generous parental leave policy, we value our employees’ wellbeing and want to support them along every step of their professional and personal journeys. Learn more about what it’s like to work at MongoDB, and help us make an impact on the world!
MongoDB is committed to providing any necessary accommodations for individuals with disabilities within our application and interview process. To request an accommodation due to a disability, please inform your recruiter.
MongoDB, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type and makes all hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.