Senior Technology Recruiter
Amherst is revolutionizing the way U.S. real estate is priced, managed and financed in order to unlock opportunities for all market participants. Driven by data, analytics, and technology, Amherst has a 20-year history of anticipating where the next risks and opportunities are likely to emerge and designing actionable strategies for investors to capitalize on opportunities across residential real estate, commercial real estate and public securities. Amherst, along with its affiliates and subsidiaries, has more than 900 employees, $5 billion under management and approximately $15 billion under advisement and oversight. www.amherst.com.
Amherst is seeking a Senior Technology Recruiter to partner with hiring managers in the Technology organization. The ideal candidate has a strong work ethic and believes in the impact a great recruiter can have on a business's success. In your past experiences, you worked to improve the hiring experience for the candidates and hiring managers, including communicating status, scheduling on-site interviews and delivering feedback in a timely basis. Sourcing comes naturally for you when it comes to identifying top talent; whether in the Amherst ATS system, LinkedIn, Employee Referrals, industry associations/events or networking within the community. The right recruiter will be comfortable sourcing and speaking with developers (CRM & Full Stack), Data Engineers and Product Managers.
- Independently executes full-cycle recruitment solutions while working closely with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, candidate profile and skill matching requirements.
- Assist with the developing & communicating a recruitment strategy for new roles
- Conducts telephone pre-screening interviews and reference checks; schedules on-site interviews with candidates and selection officials; prepares and coordinates as necessary.
- Manages open requisitions including candidate pipeline management, requisition candidate and expense tracking.
- Provides the “Red Carpet” service to all candidates ensuring they receive the necessary information as they navigate our selection process.
- Participate in branding the company as a premium employer of choice in the marketplace.
- Works closely with selected candidates to complete post-offer activities such as employment verifications and onboarding paperwork.
- Maintain applicant-tracking data and provide monthly/quarterly/annual ad-hoc reports as requested
- Builds recruiting resources by conducting research, cold calling passive talent, networking for referrals and using social media, such as LinkedIn and Facebook, to identify viable candidates;
- Works closely with hiring managers in the development of interviewing techniques to identify suitable candidates.
- Develops and prepares job vacancy announcements, drafts and places online advertisements.
What you’ll need to have
- Must have 4-7 years of recruiting experience, with a focus in technology recruiting, with a combination of in-house and agency recruiting experience
- Previous recruiting for MS Dynamics CRM Developer, Database Developer, Full Stack Software Engineers, Sales Engineers, Data Architect, Application Support, Data Analyst Desktop Support Technician, to name a few
- Without violating confidentiality, you must be able to produce evidence of your past success in sourcing & hiring technical skill sets
- Demonstrable experience in working with technical leadership end to end through the recruiting process
- You love to take ownership: We are a fast-growing company and need people who will take initiative and take ownership to be successful in the role
- Experience independently partnering with leadership on hiring initiatives
- Prior experience consulting with multiple hiring managers at once, while developing and enhancing excellent working relationships with those managers and their teams
- Ability to influence and drive results in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use innovative techniques to attract and recruit diverse talent
What we offer:
Amherst is a privately held corporation located in West Austin with beautiful views of Lake Austin and the loop 360 bridge in a modern workspace with open floor plans.
- A competitive compensation package, annual bonus, 401k match
- Flexible PTO, 8 paid holidays
- Employer-paid benefits (medical, dental, vision, health savings account)
- Professional career development and reimbursement
- On-premise fitness center, locker rooms
- Daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchen with snacks/drinks
- Relaxed casual environment and weekly/quarterly office events!
Amherst is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or veteran status, and encourage all applicants to apply.
Read Full Job Description