Senior TMS Operations Specialist at Whole Foods Market
The TMS (HR) Operations Sr. Specialist is responsible for the support of day to day human resource operations with a focus on HR life cycle processes and transactional support. This role will be part of the TMS (HR) Operations and Compliance team reporting directly to the Team Lead of TMS Operations and will work closely with HR business partners. This role will be primarily responsible for supporting administrative and adjudication duties for the background check program.
- Responsible for supporting the background check adjudication process for candidates in compliance with applicable laws and company procedures across the organization.
- Review incoming criminal conviction questionnaires and identify convictions disclosed by applicants.
- Compare convictions to current background check guidelines matrix to determine eligibility for hire.
- Perform individualized assessments as needed for background checks.
- Collaborate with other functional areas such as legal to support the background check program.
- Assists Team Members and field HR partners with interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
- Assists with various projects as needed.
- Resolves complex/escalated issues and questions.
- Participates in completion and continuous improvement of transactional processes.
- Maintains high standards of confidentiality of all Team Members records and information.
- Prepares reports related to HR functions as needed.
- Write, revise, edit and proofread job aids and Standard Operating Procedure documents.
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 years of HR Administrative experience
- General knowledge of employment related Federal/State Regulations for EEO, USCIS and DOL
- Administrative/organizational skills with a strong attention to detail while multi-tasking and focusing on deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communications skills including proper phone etiquette and ability to communicate with individuals on varying levels
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Office 365
- Experience with Workday is a plus
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.