Skilled Trades Recruiter (Defense), San Diego at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Skilled Trades Recruiter (Defense) for our San Diego, CA location that will be responsible for continually acquiring new talent to be utilized at our client sites, with a focus on quality and skills. The ideal candidate will have Recruiting/Sales experience, strong communication skills, a strong work ethic and a sense of urgency. They will be responsible for the overall quality of the employees, and proper placements for specific jobs. They will follow all company policies and will ensure all actions taken exemplify the company’s high level of outstanding customer service to both clients and employees alike.What you’ll be doing:
- Create job descriptions and maintain job boards to ensure posted jobs accurately reflect current needs
- Build and maintain candidate pipeline through all available resources; job boards, company website, social media, etc.
- Develop campaigns to continually source qualified candidates, with a concentration on hard-to-fill positions, including those with government clearance
- Promptly review all resumes received and contact all viable candidates
- Maintain Hot List on Applicant Tracking System; adding new candidates and maintaining current pipeline
- Submit qualified candidates to job orders immediately upon receipt with extreme sense of urgency
- Communicate with correct teams for interviews, start date, reporting instructions, etc.
- Support other Recruiters, Coordinators and Management in all recruitment activities and processes to include all required procedures and activities from recruitment stage to onboarding
- Attend Job Fairs, network through industry contacts, association memberships and trade groups
- Continue to build strong rapport with all clients
- Travel required to client locations
- Recruiting and/or sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of labor and employment laws
- Ability to build rapport with all coworkers, clients
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented with ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with a focus on working effectively with all levels of customers and employees
- Must be able to efficiently handle multiple priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, changing environment
- Positive attitude
- Must get along well with others in this highly team-oriented working environment
- Excellent computer skills, must be proficient in Google Suite
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.