Sourcer at Realtor.com
Are you an experienced Sourcer excited by the thought of helping to attract top tier Sales talent to
an innovative and world class organization?
Maybe you're a Sales recruiter with strong process and workflow knowledge, who prefers the
front portion of the recruitment lifecycle - sourcing, outreach, talent pipelining and mapping?
Well, in this role, your focus will be creating organization-wide sourcing strategies for finding
diverse talent and introducing them into the hiring funnel. Alongside that, remembering that
sourcing is as much about building trust and developing partnerships, both internally and
externally, as it is about attracting, assessing, and acquiring top talent.
We are looking for someone with passion and experience around Sales hiring, candidate
research, market intelligence, passive candidate outreach, leadership partnering and education,
and relationship development.
What you'll be doing and who you'll be working with:
● You'll play a critical role in how we develop new diverse sourcing workflows and
processes to support our Revenue organization.
● Your goals will be to create strong, diverse talent pipelines and communities, expand our
market knowledge and reach, and design new strategies to hire 15-20 Sales reps per month.
● Partner with Recruiting Partners and hiring managers across the business and work
closely with the greater sourcing and recruiting teams.
● Maintain and nurture your pipeline of leads and talent communities and identify future
opportunities that align with their experiences and interests.
The following is relevant to us:
● 2+ years of experience of passive candidate sourcing experience in either a sourcing or
recruiting role, ideally as a Sales sourcer or recruiter.
● Hands-on experience recruiting diverse candidates to meet aspirational hiring goals and
developing diverse pipelines of talent.
● Direct experience working with and educating business leaders at all levels on the
benefits of hiring diverse candidates into their teams, successfully partnering with them
to execute new workflows, processes and plans.
● Proven experience driving new sourcing or recruiting processes, identifying opportunities
and potential pitfalls, and developing strategies for use across teams and the business.
● Strong familiarity and knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (Greenhouse is a
bonus) and HR Technology (Gem, Hiretual, Seekout, and more).