Specialist, Workforce HR Operations at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Specialist, Workforce HR Operations that will be responsible for driving process improvements and analyzing data from Workforce HR to support the growth of our workforce while maintaining the worker experience. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who is a strong worker advocate who enjoys building solutions and finding opportunities for improvement in general people operations.
Why Join us? Our Worker Experience team at Workrise is responsible for providing a safe and transparent experience for our workforce in the field.What you’ll be doing:
- Working with the HRIS admin to configure data fields and information within workforce-facing systems to support reporting requests and automation of imports between systems
- Analyzing data in the HRIS, internal platform, and ticketing systems to make recommendations for the Workforce HR team, and adjacent cross functional groups, to be more efficient and provide higher service levels to workers
- Support the Workforce HR team directly by completing worker ticket and support requests as needed
- Document existing workflows and build the Workforce HR employee knowledge base - both for internal Workforce HR team members and self service documentation for the workforce
- Identify gaps with respect to employer compliance in existing operational systems and provide feedback to managers on exposure and potential resolutions
- Execute new employment and operations policy roll outs by working with the Worker Engagement, Worker Onboarding, Worker Growth, Field Operations and Legal teams
- Exercise good judgment when handling individual worker escalations or larger systemic decisions that impact the workforce
- Working on additional tasks and projects as requested
- At least 3 years of experience in an Operations or HR role
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in Operations or HR
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Excel is required
- Prior experience with data visualization tools is preferred
- Spanish language proficiency is not required, but is a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!