Ascension is hiring a Senior Analyst!
This position is based out of Austin, TX and partially remote.
As a Senior Analyst you will provide Level 3 product support for Ascension Technologies applications and platforms in the Care Communications Portfolio. This role is the first line of operational product support for the portfolio and is desired to have high level awareness to the products, and their respective use cases within the healthcare setting.
What You Will Do
Responsibilities will include:
- Working independently to understand workflows and applying technical knowledge to assist end users.
- Follows all established procedures
- Creating clear documentation for education, knowledge sharing for the team and procedure/policy requirements.
- Utilizing critical thinking to decipher workflows to understand adjustments needed to application deployments.
- Understanding basic technology infrastructure to assist with any new functionality, break/fix or application replacement.
- Providing a proactive rounding experience to the market, and cross collaborating with other team members in other markets for lessons learned, opportunities, and shared ideas.
- Following appropriate escalation workflows to level 4 product teams.
- Providing Level 4 product teams a feedback loop from the market user base, for product questions, iterations and opportunities.
- On call availability is a requirement
What You Will Need
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred
Experience using Voalte or Perfectserve care communication tools.
Why Join Our Team
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 150,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension Technologies is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.