Sr. Campus and Diversity Recruiter at Whole Foods Market
Our Talent Acquisition team is growing and we are looking for a dynamic self-starter to bring their whole self to work and join the Global team in a newly developed Campus and Diversity Recruiter position. The Principal Recruiter will be responsible for attracting, identifying, evaluating, and hiring high-quality and diverse entry level talent while providing diversity strategies for Talent Acquisition, as a whole.
- Lead and manage campus recruitment and entry level recruitment for corporate teams
- Identify opportunities to improve the diversity of existing talent pipelines and look for opportunities to create new pathways for diverse talent
- Build strong partnerships with Universities, HBCUs, diversity/campus organizations within the institution as well as, professional diversity organizations outside
- Partner with Associate Deans, faculty, and campus organizations to build campus relationships through on/off-campus events, sponsorships and/or class/workshop facilitation
- Lead internship program for technical and corporate teams including program facilitation of our speaker series, networking and events
- Design, implement and execute robust, innovative, university specific recruiting strategies to meet hiring needs
- Promote Whole Foods Market as an employer of choice via social media and other employment branding initiatives
- Pipeline and network with students to create an ongoing talent network for target teams
- Comprehensive knowledge and demonstrated execution of building a company brand on campus
- Understands the importance of SWAT analysis, including competition and trends to build and execute strategy unique campus specific strategies
- Serves as Recruiting advisor to other Team Members, senior leaders, and key organizational stakeholders
- Develops and builds a network and database of key contacts including campus partners, student organizations, professional associations and diversity organizations
- Applies analytical skills to evaluate and interpret complex situations
- Program management of internship program for Summer and Spring interns
- Defines and drives continuous process improvement
- Ensures commitment to customer service and candidate experience
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree and 8-10+ years of relevant experience OR equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- 2+ years of experience managing strategic diversity and campus partnerships
- Experience partnering and building relationships with academia
- Proficiency in data analysis to ensures data-based insights are built and leveraged with business partners
- Experience in both technical and non-technical recruitment preferred.
Bring your whole self to work. At Whole Foods Market we value the health and wellbeing of every Team Member and their families. That’s why we’re committed to offering comprehensive, customizable and cost-effective medical, dental and wellness benefits as well as competitive compensation, store discounts and retirement plans.
Whole Foods Market is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.