Sr. Director, Total Rewards
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees and growing that work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, 70 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
What you’ll do here can literally change lives. You’ll work with some of the brightest minds in tech, make lots of new friends (that also happen to be co-workers), and help people make informed decisions about one of the most meaningful things in their lives, their home.
We’ve got locations in Canada and the US, including great new digs in Austin TX, and lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make home buying and selling easier, and more rewarding for everyone.
We have a fantastic opportunity on our People team for a Head of Total Rewards. We’re looking for someone to join the team to lead the charge on all things compensation and benefits as well as our other rewards programs. We realize our people drive our success and this critical role will create a total rewards strategy that matches the value we place on our employees. You’ll be a key member of the People Leadership team, reporting to the Chief People Officer, responsible for managing the overall Total Rewards function. This leader will ensure our total rewards strategy evolves as our business continues to shift and change. Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.
- Design, develop, and execute on a comprehensive global total rewards strategy that aligns with our culture and business strategy and allows us to attract, retain, and motivate top talent
- Partner with the CEO partners and executive team to ensure our programs align with our strategic objectives and support our culture
- Create scaleable processes and programs that support our business objectives while continuing to deliver an incredible employee experience
- Lead strategic projects including building out our global compensation strategy and framework.
- Support the development, implementation, and maintenance of compensation tools and systems that will allow us to scale
- Develop and manage our benefits programs including leaves, insurance, retirement, etc. Analyze compensation and benefits practices in relation to all of our local markets and propose changes to remain competitive
- Own the communications strategy and plan for compensation and benefits, ensuring our employees understand all that’s being offered
- 12+ years of experience designing compensation and benefits programs, ideally at rapidly growing, global companies, including at least 5 years directly managing and developing teams
- Experience building and implementing comprehensive global compensation and benefits programs
- Comfortable and excited to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Ability to drive consensus and engagement across a wide variety of stakeholders in multiple parts of the business
- Data-driven with a strong ability to analyze data, turning data into insights and action plans aligned with company goals
Diversity is important to us, therefore, realtor.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, realtor.com will provide reasonable accommodations for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Read Full Job Description