Sr. Full Lifecycle Recruiter at BigCommerce
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, named a 2020 "Best Place to Work" in Austin, is looking for a versatile Recruiter to leverage their knowledge of competitive markets and their super sleuthy sourcing skills to identify and engage top notch talent with a focus on building amazing teams. As a full-cycle Recruiter, you'll be responsible for leveraging your extensive candidate network and sourcing abilities, relentless drive and passion for results, and our recruiting tools to find A-players for our growing company.
What you'll do:
- Identify and recruit top notch talent across multiple areas of our business, primarily focused on non-technical roles within your local market
- Organize strategic recruiting events to help us grow the BigCommerce employment brand within the community through traditional and non-traditional recruiting methods
- Actively plan outreach to groups and help us drive employee participation in them
- Conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging tools like LinkedIn Recruiter, in addition to other online resources
- Utilize innovative sourcing strategies to attract the best and brightest talent and work relentlessly to fill active job openings, and build a pipeline of candidates for future needs
- Drives improvements in recruiting process, quality & efficiency
- Collaborate with your Recruiting teammates as well as your partners on our People People team (HR, Compensation, Operations, and L&D)
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience with full life-cycle recruiting for top talent, ideally for the technology industry, either in house or within an agency; software, internet, or social media company preferred
- Extensive experience recruiting, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Non-Technical openings
- Strong research skills and the ability to conduct research on target companies and candidates, leveraging online resources (social tools, LinkedIn, Boolean search queries, etc.)
- Previous experience using a Candidate Management and/or Applicant Tracking software tool (we use Greenhouse)
- Strong interviewing skills, both in person and over the phone -- the ability to identify the very best talent from average talent
- A communicator. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A builder. You love building teams and the impact your role has in advancing an organization.
- A utility player. You’re like a Swiss Army Knife when it comes to recruiting and you’re willing to help out wherever needed.
- A closer. You get to know your candidates as individuals and know what motivates their search so that it all matches up when we are ready to make an offer.
- Customer focused. You’re obsessed with providing the best experience for candidates and your internal hiring teams.
- Innovative. You have success stories of creative ways you’ve been able to source candidates and enjoy sharing tips of the trade with your teammates.
- Collaborative. You build good relationships with your teammates, hiring teams, and partners in HR, Compensation, and Operations.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
Current BigCommerce Employees: Please use the internal job board to apply for openings.