Sr Manager, HRIS at LegalZoom
We believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas, and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, we’ve helped millions of customers with the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we’re committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!
We’re looking for an experienced, all-star Sr. Manager, HRIS for our People Operations team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we’re building the team driving our growth and shaping our culture. If you’re analytical, technical, passionate about systems, data and analysis and enjoy scaling organizations and automating processes for effectiveness and efficiency with an eye towards problem-solving, growth and success, we want to talk to you.
· Develop a comprehensive end-to-end HR technology strategy that provides a seamless and scalable user and internal experience that enables the HR team, leadership and Zoomers to be most effective in their day-to-day work.
· Manage the day-to-day activities of all HR information systems
· Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly auditing and analyzing HR data.
· Oversee all system upgrades, integrations and additions.
· Partner with technology department, company leadership and departmental peers on all matters related to HRIS, including RFPs on new systems and process improvements within current systems.
· Design, implement and communicate HRIS related processes and controls.
· Develop data-driven presentations to support decision-making for HRIS related programs.
· Ensure all HRIS related systems are compliant with data protection laws
· Other HR operational projects and duties as assigned.
· 5-10+ years of experience in HRIS Management
· Prior HRIS system implementation required
· Strong skills in data management, security and implementations
· Experience in the technology industry strongly preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to solve problems as they arise and provide best practices when necessary
· Bachelor’s degree in business management, business administration, project management or a similar field of study. Additional certifications in the field a bonus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity.