We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
We're looking for an experienced, all-star Sr. Manager, HRIS for our People Operations team. People are the driving force of success at LegalZoom, and we're building the team driving our growth and shaping our culture. If you're analytical, technical, passionate about systems, data and analysis and enjoy scaling organizations and automating processes for effectiveness and efficiency with an eye towards problem-solving, growth and success, we want to talk to you.
- Develop a comprehensive end-to-end HR technology strategy that provides a seamless and scalable user and internal experience that enables the HR team, leadership and Zoomers to be most effective in their day-to-day work.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of all HR information systems
- Maintain data integrity in systems by regularly auditing and analyzing HR data.
- Oversee all system upgrades, integrations and additions.
- Partner with technology department, company leadership and departmental peers on all matters related to HRIS, including RFPs on new systems and process improvements within current systems.
- Design, implement and communicate HRIS related processes and controls.
- Develop data-driven presentations to support decision-making for HRIS related programs.
- Ensure all HRIS related systems are compliant with data protection laws
- Other HR operational projects and duties as assigned.
- 5-10+ years of experience in HRIS Management
- Prior HRIS system implementation required
- Strong skills in data management, security and implementations
- Experience in the technology industry strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to solve problems as they arise and provide best practices when necessary
- Bachelor's degree in business management, business administration, project management or a similar field of study. Additional certifications in the field a bonus
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.