Sr Manager, People Operations at Cloudflare
At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the world’s largest networks that powers approximately 25 million Internet properties, for customers ranging from individual bloggers to SMBs to Fortune 500 companies. Cloudflare protects and accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare all have web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks. Cloudflare was named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Company Cultures list and ranked among the World’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious and empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves and learning new skills, and we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse and inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential and support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
- Co-design and lead the implementation of a global operating model for shared services, optimized for the employee experience and our partners.
- Design, build and improve global People processes across the entire hire to retire lifecycle.
- Design and implement a scalable support model designed to optimize the employee experience for a growing and distributed workforce.
- Support expansion into new countries, operationalizing local employment regulations and ensuring compliance.
- Develop country specific employee lifecycle process mapping and coverage models.
- Manage a team of global operational specialists, promoting internal growth for the team and ensuring robust support for our partners.
- Lead overall planning for our People Ops portfolio, partnering with cross-functional teams and driving alignment through influence and collaboration.
- Lead our People Ops tools strategy, ensuring we get the most out of our tools and have the best tools available at our fingertips.
- Regularly analyze and leverage data to assess People Ops health, identifying opportunities to streamline hire to retire processes end to end.
- Develop capacity planning for People Ops aligned to the annual headcount planning process. This includes the alignment of resources to key priorities and locations.
- Design and execute on change management and communication principles to ensure successful implementation of program/process changes.
- Develop People Ops strategies in support of diversity and inclusion goals.
- Support compliance programs and requirements, as they relate to the People function.
- Senior level experience leading People Operations, process Improvement strategy and execution
- Experience leading and growing teams from strategy through to operational execution
- Experience establishing and scaling global shared services
- Experience managing cross functional teams
- Leadership and interpersonal experience including building relationships and influencing cross-functional teams
- Experience in evaluating, developing and implementing operational improvements through automation and process redesign to enable scalability and velocity
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to analyze and utilize data to drive strategic and process decisions
- Experience breaking down complex processes and identifying key pain points in order to deliver business improvements at local, regional and global levels
- B.A. or B.S. Degree in Business, People Team, Finance, Operations, or equivalent experience
What Makes Cloudflare Special?
We’re not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. We’re a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free and open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically and artistically important organizations and journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflare’s enterprise customers--at no cost.
Athenian Project: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state and local governments have the highest level of protection and reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information and voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
184.108.40.206: We released 220.127.116.11 to help fix the foundation of the Internet by building a faster, more secure and privacy-centric public DNS resolver. This is available publicly for everyone to use - it is the first consumer-focused service Cloudflare has ever released. Here’s the deal - we don’t store client IP addresses never, ever. We will continue to abide by our privacy commitment and ensure that no user data is sold to advertisers or used to target consumers.
Sound like something you’d like to be a part of? We’d love to hear from you!
This position may require access to information protected under U.S. export control laws, including the U.S. Export Administration Regulations. Please note that any offer of employment may be conditioned on your authorization to receive software or technology controlled under these U.S. export laws without sponsorship for an export license.
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people and place great value in both diversity and inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at [email protected] or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.