“Making Healthcare Right. Together.” is the cornerstone of all we do. Our vision is through powerful relationships with Care Partners, we help all people live healthy and brighter lives. To successfully achieve our mission and vision as we operate in a dynamic health care environment, we expect Bright employees to embody and uphold our core values in work and interactions, both internal and external: be brave, be brilliant, be accountable, be inclusive, and be collaborative.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
The Sr. Technical Recruiter will support our rapid growth in Austin, TX as we continue to build a world-class technology organization. This role will be joining a small recruiting team in the Austin Office. This position will partner closely with the other Sr. Technical Recruiters to support our CPO and CTO in executing against building a high-performing and highly innovative technology team. As part of that effort, this role will also help develop a technology recruitment strategy, source candidates, and educate our team on interviewing and hiring best practices.
If you are a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities this may be the role for you!
- Function as a key driver of organizational growth through acquisition of highly qualified and culturally aligned candidates for our technology and product teams
- Source potential candidates on niche platforms, like Stack Overflow, Github, TopFunnel & Human Predictions
- Manage 15-20 requisitions at a given time and consistently prioritize and re-prioritize positions as business needs change
- Serve as Bright's Employer Brand Champion externally and establish relationships with passive and active candidates, educational institutes, external recruiting resources and various other parties that contribute to our talent acquisition funnel
- Work closely with hiring managers to understand the growth plans and strategies for technology and for Bright Health
- Partner with various business owners on developing talent needs, scoping job descriptions and managing the entire recruitment processes
- Continuously refine our hiring process and constantly improve our Candidate Experience
- Educate our team on interviewing best practices and establish training programs
- Manage candidates throughout the entire hiring process and own the close
EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- Eight (8)+ years of overall recruiting experience (mix of agency & in house preferred)
- At least Five (5)+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting of software engineers
- In-house recruiting experience
- Experience using social media and modern sourcing tools (TopFunnel, HumanPredictions, GEM)
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching key words on a resume
- Proficiency with modern day Applicant Tracking Systems and recruitment platforms required (we use Lever)
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional multi-tasking and teamwork skills
- Must thrive in a very fast paced, constantly changing environment
- Bachelor’s degree required
Check out this great video showcasing just some of the fantastic Technology Team broadcasting from our ATX office!
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.