Sr. University Recruiter at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Senior University Recruiter to join Procore’s Talent Acquisition team. In this contract role, you’ll support company growth by attracting and recruiting intern-level talent that generates, expands, maintains, and supports our organization globally. You’ll profile, identify, attract, assess, and close active candidates for our teams as well as support the summer internship program.
This contract position reports to the Manager, Talent Acquisition Programs and can be based remotely in the US. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Bring in a high volume of university-level talent for both technical and non-technical roles, guiding them through the interview process while explaining our program and culture
- Partner with client leaders to gain a deep understanding of their hiring needs and what an intern will gain by joining their team
- Plan and execute creative and effective sourcing and branding strategies to find talent through University partnerships and events
- Wear multiple hats and support the management of our remote summer intern program
- Consistently differentiate Procore through an amazing candidate and intern experience
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years experience in a talent acquisition role, preferably at a software or technology company
- 2+ years of total experience in a university recruiting role working with universities and advertising on their platforms, programmatic experience a plus
- Exceptional relationship building, collaboration, and negotiation skills
- Ability to continually seek new recruiting options and develop creative approaches to delivering with a sense of urgency
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred or equivalent work experience
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.