Staffing Operations Specialist at SailPoint
Staffing Operations Specialist
SailPoint seeks a talented Staffing Operations Specialist to join the HR Operations team. The HR Operations team is focused on supporting SailPoint’s global expansion and scale, through key recruiting programs, technology, processes and creating delivery services in support of the recruitment life cycle. The Staffing Operations Specialist is responsible for the administrative duties throughout the life cycle of the recruiting and onboarding processes.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, detail-oriented, and driven to contribute to the growth and success of the company. The right coordinator cares about their candidates, is attentive to their needs, and is always searching for new ways to make their experience better. You will support the Talent Acquisition and Staffing Operations team with the day-to-day recruiting functions such as scheduling interviews, corresponding with candidates, and facilitating candidate and new hire correspondence.
- Coordinate all aspects of candidate interviews, including phone interviews, onsite and virtual interviews, confirming schedule with hiring managers, and arranging candidate travel (if applicable).
- Champion for candidate onsite and pre-boarding experience by partnering closely with the Recruiter to help candidates through the interview process
- Attention to detail in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment while driving the interview process from start to finish
- Support HR/ HR Operations to ensure a seamless onboarding and Day 1 experience for new hires
- Maintain compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment
- Assisting with or conducting various HR tasks.
- 1+ year of successful experience within an administrative/support function in a similarly fast-paced or high-volume environment
- Ability to communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization and maintain positive relationships internally and externally.
- Track record of delivering extraordinary customer service
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to demonstrate a high degree of quality and accuracy in work
- Ability to multi-task and exercise sound judgment and make decisions
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision. Take ownership and pride in work.
- Ability to work well within time sensitive deadlines and under pressure.
- Position requires a high level of confidentiality and integrity
- BA/BS preferred
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.