Talent Acquisition Associate
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor's people are our most valuable resource. As a Talent Acquisition Associate you'll work closely with the Manager, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to shape LogicMonitor's future by identifying and hiring world-class talent. The Talent Acquisition Associate will perform full lifecycle recruiting which includes: sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, coordinating interviews and closing the candidates. In addition to performing full lifecycle recruiting, the Talent Acquisition Associate will gain expertise on the following talent acquisition best practices:
- Corporate Recruiting Health & Strategy
- Recruiting Metrics
- High-Potential Entry-Level Hiring
- Hiring Manager Training
- Effective Sourcing Techniques & Screening Methodology
- Candidate & Hiring Manager Experience Optimization
- University Recruiting Programs
- Social Recruiting Framework
- Employment Branding
- Predictability of Candidate Performance within the Hiring Process
- Augment application flow with targeted sourcing efforts for all assigned requisitions that have low applicant flow
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by constantly looking for new and creative ways to attract talent
- Effectively screen candidates based on requisition requirements
- Facilitate the interview process with the candidate by being the single point of contact for the candidate and following up with all interviewers to ensure all evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Partner with hiring teams on talent sourcing, from a strategic and consultative approach
- Build out expertise in at least one talent acquisition best practice
- Establish a partnership with at least two colleges in our effort to hire high-potential entry-level talent and increase our employer brand
- Actively participate in employer branding events such as: conferences, meetups, trade shows, etc.
- Champion LogicMonitor's commitment to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that empowers our employees to bring their whole selves to work
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, navigating ambiguity and working with others to achieve a common goal
- Metrics and results driven, must be able to dissect and analyze recruiting data in order to inform the hiring process
- Strong work ethic, integrity and inner drive
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative
- Passionate about establishing LogicMonitor's talent acquisition department as a best a class, value-creating organization