Talent Acquisition Coordinator
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We are a company of fun-loving, hard-working achievers. We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear — we are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Our Austin team works in two offices in downtown Austin. Both enjoy panoramic city views and an open floor plan with breakout rooms that encourage collaboration and innovation. When you join LogicMonitor, you will be working alongside some of the brightest minds in one of the fastest growing global software firms. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion. This is your chance to join us on our journey as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
What You'll Do:
LogicMonitor's people are our most valuable resource. As a Talent Acquisition Coordinator, you will support the Talent Acquisition team members in all back end operations of recruiting. Specific duties may include: administration of pre-employment assessments, scheduling interviews, acting as the point of contact for 3rd party staffing agencies, facilitating a smooth hiring process for our candidates, and becoming the last line of inspection for the recruiting team on a variety of reports and processes. This is an entry-level position on the Talent Acquisition team that comes with tremendous amount of growth potential and the opportunity to join a world-class recruiting team.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Act as the single point of contact for 3rd party staffing agencies
- Effectively screen candidates based on requisition requirements for requisitions that require 3rd party staffing support
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team members to efficiently and effectively schedule interviews, verifications, and other duties in the hiring process
- Book candidate travel and schedule onsite interviews
- Audit and review job requisitions for accuracy
- Become a subject matter expert in Greenhouse, the applicant tracking system
- Keep user permission levels and approval chains update to date within Greenhouse
- Create a variety of forms, templates, presentations, documents, and workflows to help the team maintain peak productivity
- Lead at least 2 improvement projects per year that increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the Talent Acquisition team
- Champion LogicMonitor's commitment to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that empowers our employees to bring their whole selves to work
- Responsible for running highly sensitive reports that require 100% accuracy. Will also be drafting employment branding messaging that will reflect LogicMonitor's public image and reputation.
- Passionate about establishing LogicMonitor's talent acquisition department as a best in class, value-creating organization
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 0-3 years professional working experience
- Ability to be organized and efficient in a fast paced environment
- Ability to keep sensitive matters and documents confidential
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative
- Ability to juggle multiple highly detailed and time-sensitive projects simultaneously