Talent Acquisition Manager
We're growing rapidly here at Tecovas, and we're looking to bring on our first corporate recruiting resource to help us scale our team from ~30 to 100+ in the next 2 years. The core responsibility of the Talent Acquisition Manager will be to manage full-cycle recruiting at Tecovas. Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Own the talent sourcing, interviewing, and offer process from end to end
- Work with functional leaders to develop a clear hiring plan 3, 6, and 12+ months in advance by function
- Collaborate with hiring managers to create job listings and post & manage job ads for each opening
- Develop a robust pipeline of candidates - passive and active - for current and future roles, sourcing candidates through online channels (e.g., professional networks and portfolio sites)
- Screen resumes and applications and update candidates on hiring processes
- Interview candidates during various hiring stages, including phone, first-round and second-round interviews
- Source and manage an effective applicant and candidate tracking system
- Work directly with external recruiting resources (as necessary) to manage their hiring projects
- Design and develop best-in-class interview practices, training hiring managers as necessary to effectively interview candidates
- Ensure that teams are set up to onboard and accept candidates effectively
This role will initially report to the Founder/CEO but will likely report to a senior HR leader once that position is hired.
The ideal Talent Acquisition Manager is entrepreneurial, high-energy, and understanding of the Tecovas mission. Specific desired qualifications include:
- 5-10+ years of Recruiting experience, ideally including for Retail and/or E-Commerce companies
- BA/BS degree from a top-tier institution and demonstrated academic excellence
- Solid understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Experience using various interview formats (e.g., phone, structured, group)
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (e.g., job simulation activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests)
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- Good knowledge of labor legislation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing third-party recruiting agencies and headhunters
- Independent, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
- Competitive salary
- Equity grant
- 99% health and 100% dental & vision insurance premium coverage
- Flexible vacation policy
- Free boots!
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!