Talent Acquisition Manager
As a Talent Acquisition Manager at Civitas. you will oversee talent acquisition and build a highly efficient, world class recruiting function. You will drive social media strategies for talent acquisition and work closely with marketing and people operations on employment branding to attract top talent and position Civitas as an employer of choice across the globe. As a key member of the extended leadership team you will partner with the leadership team and provide guidance and expertise related on items related to hiring.
· Own the entire life-cycle of the talent acquisition process and implement changes to ensure a highly efficient recruiting function.
· Partner with leadership and hiring managers to achieve hiring goals based on business needs.
· As a subject matter expert and provide recommendations to hiring managers regarding job profiles, target companies, compensation, etc.
· Actively recruit technical, non-technical and leadership positions in order to achieve hiring goals.
· Ensure hiring teams are able to clearly articulate the Civitas story, mission and vision in a highly compelling and consistent manager.
· Evaluate Civitas’ current recruiting process and implement changes to improve process and productivity.
· Own the candidate experience and ensure all candidates have a positive and consistent experience, regardless of position or outcome.
· Develop recruiting programs and strategies to attract top talent
· Act as the social media advocate for Civitas’ employer brand and partner with marketing and people operations on social media strategies to attract top talent.
· Train and educate leaders, hiring managers and participants on interviewing techniques and best practices.
· Evaluate participation at recruiting events and oversee event planning and coordination.
· Ensure Google Hire Applicant Tracking System is used to its full potential and create insight reports on a regular basis
· Provide mentorship and leadership to office manager, recruiting coordinators and interns.
· Scale the recruiting organization in line with business needs.
Requirements and Profile
· 5+ years of full cycle recruiting experience in a corporate environment
· 2+ years technical recruiting experience within the high-tech industry
· Experience leading a team of recruiters or sourcers as part of a high-tech recruiting team.
· Ability to operate in a scrappy and agile environment
· Professional maturity and solid influencing skills
· Experience managing the recruiting pipeline via an applicant tracking system (ie: Hire by Google, Lever, Jobvite, Taleo etc.)
· Strong background in building sourcing pipelines for both active and passive candidates
· Knowledge of HR best practices as it relates to talent acquisition
· Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to build relationships with candidates, Hiring Managers and Senior leadership
· Goal and results oriented
· Able to think outside the box and constantly challenge the status quo
· Detail oriented, process driven, with superior time management skills
· International recruiting is a plus
About Civitas Learning:
Civitas Learning partners with universities and colleges dedicated to helping more students learn well and finish strong. We provide tools and services for educators that bring together and make the most of their diverse and disconnected data streams; personalize information and support for their students; and deepen understanding of the impact of their student-success initiatives. Through our work together, our partners are empowering leaders, advisors, faculty, & students—and measurably improving enrollment, persistence, and graduation outcomes.
Today, Civitas Learning has more than 350 colleges and universities as customers, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of customers, Civitas Learning is making the most of the world’s learning data to graduate a million more students per year by 2025.
Civitas Learning is located in the heart of downtown Austin, directly across from Lady Bird Lake and the Austin Hike and Bike Trail. Civitas offers a comprehensive benefits package including a company-wide bonus program, medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, onsite paid parking, 401-K Program and a flexible paid time off policy. Civitas Learning is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Read Full Job Description