Talent Acquisition Operations Manager at Procore Technologies
Procore is looking for a Head of Global Talent Operations to build and optimize our newly created Talent Operations and Support team. You’ll partner across the Global Talent Organization, Finance, Strategy, IT, and Operations leaders to help create a high-performing healthy global organization that scales. This is a great opportunity to leverage your strategic thinking, tactical operations, and people analytics skills at a rapidly growing organization.
This position reports to our SVP of HRBPs and Talent Ops and can be based remotely in the US with occasional travel to our largest global hubs. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create and own the global talent management operations architecture with a centralized team
- Influence Talent Operations functions aligned to Talent Acquisition, Talent Activation, Rewards, Diversity, Inclusion, Belonging, and HRBPs
- Integrate talent systems and processes to create a seamless employee, candidate, and stakeholder experience, increasing employee engagement
- Manage all people compliance empowering Procore to operate as an efficient and effective global company
- Partner with IT to drive effective processes delivered via HR systems at scale
- Maintain data integrity and governance aligned with the highest security standards
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 12+ years of talent or HR experience with an emphasis on systems integration
- 5+ years of people management
- Experience architecting and building talent systems
- Experience working within Workday
- Strong understanding of HR programs, terminology, SaaS business drivers
- Expert level process, program, and change management leader
- Experience Talent operations within a $1B+ revenue organization
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.