Talent Acquisition Partner at Khoros (Remote)
Khoros' Talent Team is growing! We are currently adding 2 new recruiters to help us discover and enable the next generation of Talent at Khoros. In this role you will play a pivotal role in building strong teams within a dynamic culture and growing organization. You will join a Recruiting team that's passionate and committed to providing exceptional candidate experiences - applying strategic, innovative recruitment strategies designed to deliver a world-class organization.
The 2 recruiters we are seeking will focus in different areas:
- One will have experience recruiting for Go-To-Market/Sales with a focus in digital contact centers
- One will have experience recruiting business professionals across a variety of departments/positions
Consistently recognized as a Top Place to Work, Khoros enables some of the world's best brands to create customers for life through its industry-leading Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products. At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
Some of our amazing benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Annual merit and bonus plans
- Training and coaching
- Medical, vision, dental and life insurance
- 401(k) with a company match
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Flexible time off and paid holidays
- Flexible hours and remote work
- Opportunities for advancement
This role is fully remote. Individuals can live in any US state.
Own the full-cycle recruiting process:
- Source candidates from direct targeting, social networking, and employee referrals
- Research and implement the best way/tools to identify and attract top talent
- Attend virtual events, job fairs and meet-ups to increase employer brand awareness + generate additional leads. We will revisit attending in-person events based on CDC guidelines.
Build strong partnerships with hiring managers:
- Offer insight, best practices and interview preparation to both candidates and hiring managers
- Partner with internal stakeholders on effective recruiting strategies, including job specifications and interview processes
- Collaborate with managers to understand hiring plans, establish priorities, and build effective recruiting strategies
- Become a trusted advisor to hiring managers
Support initiatives in building a world class Talent Acquisition function:
- Collaborate within the global Talent Acquisition and Talent team in building world class processes and initiatives such as candidate experience and employer brand
- Provide best-in-class candidate experiences through timely communication, feedback, and interviewer preparation
- Ensure the highest level of data integrity within the ATS, Workday, and other tools
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of relevant experience required. In lieu of a degree, an Associate Degree and 4+ years of relevant experience, or a High School Diploma and 6+ years of relevant experience will be considered.
- Recruiting experience at high-growth companies, ideally in the enterprise software/SaaS industry is preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple searches and deliver recruiting results in a fast-paced environment all while providing excellent candidate experiences
- In-depth direct sourcing expertise utilizing a range of creative methods and sources
- A data-driven mindset and ability to maintain operational excellence
- Demonstrated ability to partner with leaders to develop, prioritize, and deliver on comprehensive workforce plans and hiring strategies
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills including the ability to build relationships and influence outcomes
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to deliver professional-level communications, reports, and presentation material
The budget for these roles are:
- GTM/Digital Contact Center Recruiter is up to $88k with a 10% Bonus.
- Business Professionals Recruiter is up to $70k with a 10% Bonus.
** Any offered salary is determined based on internal equity, internal salary ranges, market data/ranges, applicant's skills and prior relevant experience, certain degrees and certifications. Your actual pay and bonus percentage will be based on your skills and experience.