We’re on a mission to empower people to make better decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. We’re solving some of the biggest problems troubling the modern consumer experience. Through our unique, data-driven AI platform, we’ve introduced a fresh approach to the way people make important decisions. As part of our team, you’d be helping to build technologies that will significantly advance the world’s largest consumer industries, starting with home buyers in the real estate industry.
We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter at OJO Labs, you’re on a mission to find the best of the best. We have a very high standard both for the people we hire and the quality of our hiring process, even for the candidates we don’t hire. You’re the first impression that we get to make of life at OJO, and we want it to be a great one! You will work alongside our People Operations team and in tandem with our current Recruiter to continue building out our stellar team.
What you'll do:
- Source and recruit high quality candidates for various business units within the company
- Work with department heads to create comprehensive, effective job descriptions and requirements for roles
- Maintain and manage Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure the candidate experience is reflective of a premium workplace
- Evaluate current market and provide input on wage and total compensation trends
- Be creative and resourceful in recruiting methods – think outside the box
- Prepare regular and ad hoc reports for VP of Operations to help guide decision making
- Assist People Ops team with various People related tasks and initiatives, not exclusively related to Recruiting
What we need from you:
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Hire Great, Be Compassionate, and Earn Trust
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university – education may be substituted by related or relevant experience on a year by year basis
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition roles with a preference for a mix of agency and corporate experience
- Experience sourcing and recruiting passive candidates
- Highly organized and efficient in documentation
- Excellent communication skills High level of comfort with ambiguity and ability to prioritize and self-direct
- Experience working in a tech and/or start-up environment
- Sense of humor
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Hip SoCo Austin Office
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in Austin, TX, Minneapolis, MN, San Mateo, CA and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 300 employees globally. We are continuously named a Top Place to Work and have recently been named to the Inc. Best Places to Work list for the second year in a row. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and everyone on our team has a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.