OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
As a Talent Acquisition Recruiter at OJO Labs, you’re on a mission to find the best of the best. We have a very high standard both for the people we hire and the quality of our hiring process, even for the candidates we don’t hire. You’re the first impression that we get to make of life at OJO, and we want it to be a great one! You’ll work arm in arm with an efficient, hard working recruiting team as well as a stellar people operations team to ensure OJO continues to make lasting impressions with our candidates and hire great!
What you'll do:
- Source and recruit high quality candidates for various business units within the company
- Work with department heads to create comprehensive, effective job descriptions and requirements for roles
- Evaluate tools/resources that enable efficient sourcing of candidates
- Maintain and manage Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure the candidate experience is reflective of a premium workplace
- Be creative and resourceful in recruiting methods – think outside the box
- Assist People Ops team with various People related tasks and initiatives, not exclusively related to Recruiting
What we need from you:
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Hire Great, Be Compassionate, and Earn Trust
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting/Talent Acquisition roles
- Experience and success in sourcing and recruiting passive candidates
- Highly organized and efficient in documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of comfort with ambiguity and ability to prioritize and self-direct
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home indefinitely. As safety allows, offices will open and employees will have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively, while adhering to safety precautions provided by medical leadership.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.