Talent Acquisition Sourcer and Coordinator at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best-in-class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony, and Visa.
Khoros is now seeking a Talent Acquisition Sourcer and Coordinator to source, attract, and hire talent with the goal to fulfill our hiring needs. You will play a critical role in the day-to-day candidate sourcing activities and within the Talent Acquisition team. This role will coordinate all the sourcing activities but also closely work together with recruiters, hiring managers, external agencies, and other parts of the Talent team.
Activities include managing the various sourcing channels and the company's talent pool and regularly interacting with both active and passive candidates.
We have 2 positions available:
- Corporate Sourcer/Coordinator which will support the following business units Customer, Strategy, Marketing, General & Administrative, Human Resources
- Tech Sourcer/Coordinator will support our Product and Technology business unit
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Source both active and passive candidates through a variety of methods including internet job boards, networking, social media, industry events and job fairs, local universities and other creative strategies
- Develop a pool of qualified and diverse candidates in advance of hiring needs for frequently recruited positions
- Research new sourcing methods and implement as appropriate to ensure the company is achieving and maintaining its talent and diversity objectives.
- Works together with the recruiter and hiring manager to define candidate personas
- Follow up with candidates and hiring managers to obtain feedback and ensure process effectiveness and assess for continuous improvement.
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System and ensure all applicant data is updated timely for accurate reporting. Report quarterly on recruiting metrics and analyze recruiting data to identify trends, gaps and success rates on sourcing strategies
- Participate in initiatives aimed towards enhancing our procedures and systems
- Assist with other HR and administrative department projects as needed to support the culture, development and growth objectives of the company.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- One year of professional experience as a Talent Sourcer, Recruiting Coordinator, or similar role in the HR department
- Experience sourcing for corporate, tech, and sales roles in a SaaS environment is preferred
- Familiarity with sourcing tools, HR systems (including an ATS) and candidate management systems
- Demonstrate affinity with candidate sourcing and recruitment techniques
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organization and coordination skills
- Strong sales skills
- Ability to take initiative; be proactive without waiting for direction; strong sense of personal accountability and ability to quickly make decisions
- You should be a friendly, proactive, and self-motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.