Talent Acquisition Specialist
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for high quality output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China. LogicMonitor is the place to be!
Mission of the PositionLogicMonitor's people are our most valuable resource, and as Talent Acquisition Specialist, you'll work closely with the Sr. Manager, Talent Acquisition and hiring managers to shape LogicMonitor's future by identifying and hiring world-class talent. You will be recruiting on all senior-level roles from sales and marketing to engineering and customer success. The Talent Acquisition Specialist will perform full lifecycle recruiting which includes: sourcing passive candidates, screening active candidates, coordinating interviews, and closing the candidates.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You are the face, passion, and ambassador of Talent Acquisition for LogicMonitor's growing Austin office. This means that you will be our point of contact for all our Austin-based Recruiting initiatives including: Built-in-Austin partnerships, UT Austin University Recruiting Program, etc.
- Augment application flow with targeted sourcing efforts for all assigned requisitions that have low applicant flow
- Push the boundaries on sourcing and hiring tactics by constantly looking for new and creative ways to attract talent
- Effectively screen candidates based on requisition requirements
- Facilitate the interview process with the candidate by being the single point of contact for the candidate and following up with all interviewers to ensure all evaluations are completed in a timely manner
- Actively participate in employer branding events such as: conferences, meetups, trade shows, etc.
- Champion LogicMonitor's commitment to building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive workforce that empowers our employees to bring their whole selves to work
- Bachelors Degree in something you're passionate about
- 5+ years in full life cycle recruiting in the software space for a variety of different roles
- Demonstrated skills in problem solving, navigating ambiguity and working with others to achieve a common goal
- Metrics and results driven, must be able to dissect and analyze recruiting data in order to inform the hiring process
- Strong work ethic, integrity and inner drive
- Proactive approach with a strong sense of urgency and a proven ability to take initiative
- Passionate about establishing LogicMonitor's talent acquisition department as a best in class, value-creating organization
Does this job speak to you? Send us your application! Take the next big step of your career at LogicMonitor.