Who you are:
You are a data driven mid-level recruiter with a passion for people. In fact, people love you. You dream about funnel and pipeline management and building your employer brand. You enjoy all aspects of the recruitment life cycle, but you never stop looking for ways to evolve, innovate, and revolutionize it. You think quickly on your feet and you like to be challenged. There is no task you can’t handle…you make it happen.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop relationships with hiring managers and HR partners to drive a best in class recruiting process to ensure positions are filled within time to fill goals
- Drive focused searches through a variety of channels, including internal referrals, external job boards, niche sites, networking events, etc.
- Successfully source active and passive candidates for assigned searches
- Collaborate with hiring managers and senior HR leaders to move candidates along the selection and hiring process
- Manage all onsite interviews with candidates and hiring managers using traditional scheduling tools and our ATS – Trakstar
- Manage candidate offer negotiation process
- Follow established processes designed to ensure candidate experiences throughout the recruitment process meet a high standard level of communication, courtesy and follow up
- Responsible for working with the HR team for onboarding new hires
- Assist and execute in the development and implementation of talent acquisition strategies
- Proactive recruiting to build talent pipeline for future opportunities
- Successfully sell our employer value proposition to candidates throughout the hiring process
- Perform other duties as requested by management
What You'll Need:
- 3+ years of recruitment experience working in a corporate environment or a combination of corporate and agency environments
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong, collaborative stakeholder and candidate relationships
- Organized, proactive, and a strong attention to detail
- The ability to hit the ground sprinting. We move fast and you need to be able to catch up and push us forward
- Knowledge of current IT technologies and trends
- Start-up experience and/or the desire to be in an “all hands-on deck” environment
- Insane work-ethic: you’re a hard worker and love to be challenged
- Proven ability to source, screen, recruit and recommend strong talent
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) preferred
- Invicti has been identified as one of the Top Workplaces of 2020 by the Austin American-Statesman and one of 2021 Best Places to Work in Austin by Built In!
- Gartner Magic Quadrant Recipient 2021 (Application Security Testing)
- No. 16 on Inc. Magazine’s List of the Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Texas
- Competitive compensation & 401k match
- 100% employer-paid health benefits
- A culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Adult-life balance is deeply important to us - we have a discretionary time off policy & flex-remote work approach
- We’re a social bunch - from office ping-pong tournaments to virtual concerts (aka the “new normal”)
- Office space that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- We are quite eclectic, including multiple musical artists, pro athletes, entrepreneurs, brew masters & distillers, and many questionable golfers. Come see FORE yourself!
Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.