Talent Attraction Coordinator at Realtor.com
Talent Attraction Coordinator, Contract
At realtor.com, we aim to radically simplify the home buying and selling process and to help more people achieve the dream of homeownership. To help us achieve this mission, we are looking for a Talent Attraction Coordinator contractor to partner with an amazing group of recruiters and hiring teams to ensure each candidate has an excellent experience.
As an organization and team we fully embrace the value of having an inclusive culture where people can be their whole selves, do their best work and feel fully "at home."
What you will do:
- Scheduling complex, multiple candidate interviews that are conducted via Zoom.
- Own the candidate experience orchestrating all candidate video interviews and in office when staff is back in office
- Partner with hiring teams in Sales and Success with scheduling interviews and the overall candidate experience
- Ability to work with individuals within all levels in the organization
- Recruiting point-of-contact for all onsite interviews when staff is back in office
- Assist with data entry and candidate profile creation in the ATS (Greenhouse)
What you will bring:
- 2 years of recruitment coordinating or scheduling experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
- Keen attention to detail
- Proficiency in all Google Office Suite products
- Ability to quickly learn new computer systems and tools
- Meticulous calendar management, organization and follow-through
- Ability to change direction quickly when faced with change
- Exhibits grace while under pressure and amidst frequent disruptions
- Previous experience working with an applicant tracking system or recruiting databases is preferred -- we use Greenhouse!
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experience with high volume scheduling for call center roles such as Customer Service Representative and Inside Sales Representative preferred
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of over 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.