Talent Coordinator at Cision (formerly TrendKite)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:02 a.m. (CST) on Saturday, July 20, 2019
What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
As a Talent Coordinator at Cision you will be responsible for supporting the People team in their efforts to attract, hire, retain and grow employees at Cision. You’ll be a key player in scheduling interviews, assisting with new employee onboarding, helping coordinate our best-in-class training programs and so much more! Your #1 priority is helping the People team provide an amazing employee experience throughout their Cision career.
What you'll do:
- Owns scheduling of all interviews to provide a world-class candidate experience
- Leverages technology to streamline processes and create efficiency, while improving the candidate experience
- Plans and executes recruiting and networking events that help us attract the right talent
- Manages job postings to ensures postings are in the right places and effectively articulate the Cision employer value proposition
- Assists with maintenance/updates to company profiles ex. Glassdoor to ensure information is up to date
- Helps team stay on top of and own deadline registrations as it relates to recruiting ex. Best Places to Work or recruiting events
- Serves as a point of contact for candidates throughout the recruiting cycle (i.e. communicate status, answer questions and coordinate follow-up efforts)
- Coordinates the interview process to ensure efficiency, great candidate experience, and professionalism. Educate interviewers on expectations and prompt follow-up with candidates
- Assists with logistics planning for recruiting events
- Assists the L&D director with new hire on-boarding and ongoing employee experience & logistics to ensure the time leading up to a new hire’s start date is a seamless, inclusive experience
- Updates new hire calendars with on-boarding schedules before new hire’s first week on Cision
- Works with hiring managers to customize programs for individuals and specific hiring classes
- Understands the on-boarding programs and communicates frequently with trainers to ensure classes are up to date and appropriate for the new hires, especially with our fast-paced environment and changing product
What we're looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to handle multiple openings with tight deadlines and a sense of urgency
- Personable, competitive, tenacious
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4
Read Full Job Description