At Khoros, our passion is to help the world’s best brands create customers for life. We build products we’re proud of, and we’re passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you’ll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Samsung, HP, Sony and Visa.
We’re looking for a Talent Development Partner who is passionate, analytical, and excited to be part of our new centralized Learning & Development team at Khoros. This person partners with various stakeholders, as well as with the broader organization to design, develop, and deliver effective learning and development programs ensuring that programs motivate and inspire organizational learning and supports the development of our employees into highly impactful and effective contributors and leaders.
- Conducts needs assessments to identify high priority learning and development target areas for employee groups, creates training plans, and identifies opportunities to utilize outside resources, as appropriate
- Partners with Talent Engagement Partners and organizational leaders to evaluate talent needs and growth areas
- Refines and delivers results-driven learning and development programs using a wide variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, learning tools, and practices adhering to adult learning theory to ensure maximum effectiveness of programs
- Builds learning and development programs for assigned subject areas, in collaboration with subject matter experts
- Presents training modules, presentations, demo skills workshops, sales skills and processes at forums such as boot camps, new release events, and as required for new processes and business needs
- Delivers and facilitates in-person and virtual learning sessions according to best practice adult training methodologies
- Builds, tests, and delivers high-quality interactive training to support our commitment to talent development and increasing retention and transfer of both technical and non-technical subject matter
- Serving as project manager including daily logistics of executing programs including classroom/lab set up and breakdown, coordination of training facilities and materials, communication with trainees, and post-workshop collection of evaluation/feedback
- Manages projects from inception to delivery, ensuring buy-in from peers, leaders, and key stakeholders
- Working closely with appropriate organizational leaders and the Talent Development team to analyze the performance of learner audiences so that additional learning interventions can be developed and prescribed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Communications, or a related field from an accredited college or university; or equivalent professional experience
- Two years of professional experience in a learning & design and/or education-focused role
- Experience utilizing diverse learning management tools and training applications
- Experience supporting learning objectives for Engineering teams highly preferred