RigUp is changing the way work is done in the energy industry. Each one of our teams exists to move us closer to our north star -- “to empower the people who power the world.” The Talent team at RigUp encompasses all things people. On this team, you can find Talent Acquisition, Talent Operations, People & Organizational Development, Workplace Experience, and Talent Brand working cohesively to build and maintain the best team around.
RigUp is hiring a Project Manager on the People & Organizational Development team that will be responsible for creating multiple project workstream, partnering with cross-functional stakeholders and driving projects to execution. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who has a passion for details, thrives in a fast paced environment and is excellent at communicating, organizing, prioritizing, and documenting. Sound like you? Keep reading.
What you'll be doing:
- Move projects forward: create, revise and maintain project workstream and resource plans (including defining scope, deliverables, and timelines)
- Monitor progress: track milestones and report progress against project plans
- Partner & remove roadblocks: establish and maintain a strong partnership with internal stakeholders & involve the right stakeholders needed to resolve blockers quickly
- Solve problems: proactively highlight cross-functional gaps and identify solutions
- Improve processes: execute on improvements to project management process and organizational efficiency
- Run with things: take initiative, demonstrate sound judgment, critical thinking skills and a sense of urgency
- Adjust as needed: independently update and modify project plans based on real time input from multiple sources
What you should have:
- 3+ years of project management experience
- Experience in a hyper-growth and/or agile environment
- Working knowledge of project management tools and processes
- Experience managing multiple projects at once (>5)
- Human Resources experience preferred
- Project Management certification is a bonus but not required
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary
RigUp is a technology company that's building a platform to better support the energy workforce. Through the industry’s largest marketplace, we’re improving the lives of contractors and helping service providers and operators find the people who will get the job done. Headquartered in Austin, TX, and backed by a16z, Founder’s Fund, Quantum Energy Partners, and Silicon Valley Bank, we’ve raised $423.8 Million in funding to support our mission to change the way work is done in the energy field.
Our goal is to make RigUp an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Read Full Job Description