Talent Manager at Arrive Logistics
- Leads the talent review process (which includes 9 box, manager potential, development plans, etc.) on a quarterly basis.
- Works closely with the employee relations team to train and support them in running talent reviews.
- Creates career progression plans for various departments.
- Leads experiential career development opportunities such as shadowing and mentorship.
- Provides support in creating development tools, resources and templates.
- Drives succession planning across various areas of the organization.
- Aids in performance review execution and coaching tools.
- Owns reporting and analysis of talent and people data to drive key performance metrics.
- Critically evaluates performance data to identify talent issues and provide recommendations on talent improvement.
- Aids in preparing presentations, graphs, and reports while creating engaging visualizations of data to tell our story.
- Remains highly organized and provides project management for various talent initiatives that may occur on a continuous basis.
- Works with multiple stakeholders across varying levels in the organization to support completion of talent management activities.
- Researches best practices in talent management, and provides credible sources, to be used in furthering our strategy.
- Identifies and communicates critical insights while driving or advising on the creation of new, or the evolution of existing talent programs, tracking how they are performing, analyzing the results and making future improvements.
- Provides trusted partnership, consultation, and perspective to influence and improve talent programs and practices.
- Acts as an expert in our Performance/Development Management System (Lattice) and uses the system to further enhance our team and talent.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, Talent Management, Analytics or a related field.
- A minimum of five years of experience in Talent Development, Talent Management, Human Resources, Project Management, Analytics or related field.
- Strong analytical skills and experience managing a Talent Management System or other HR system.
- Advanced G Suite skills including: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail are required. Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking skills and solution oriented mindset.
- Ability to communicate concepts and outputs to non-analytical audiences verbally, through email, and in presentations.
- Intellectual curiosity, results oriented, with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to build positive and productive working relationships across a variety of teams and partners.
- Detail-oriented and strives for continuous improvement.
- Effective time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong acumen to identify future talent needs based on business strategy.
- Demonstrated success and credibility in influencing and facilitating all levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, identify root cause, and determine appropriate solutions.
- Deep working knowledge of talent management industry best practices.
- This role has no supervisory responsibilities but may in the future.
- Make an immediate impact at a growing organization.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center's hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!